WEW LADS!

WEW LADS!

by Tiqqer » Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:23 pm

Palms were sweating but my aim was steady, demon spaghetti

4 demons, 1 day

I thought I would enter valhalla with the cuckbow, but all is well

P.S. Lelastarx, stay frosty

P.P.S. Lelastarx, enrage on him is 15 sec, scorped sting>2 mele hits> lvl 1 wing clip> run and wait for enrage>scarped sting etc. bring 3 mana pots. we will all make it fam

REMEMBER THE ENRAGE rage re e ....

Oh and Keatingkk, you are the most dope Chinese guy ever, thanks for showing me all the stats and stuff
I ride with my niqqas, I'd die for my niqqas...
Tiqqer
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: WEW LADS!

by pantsman27 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:43 am

I love how you fucking wastes act like getting the bow was hard. You complain even after they changed the spawn times. Try doing the leaf quest when they released domo loot you fucking retards. You are not real hunters and none of you fucks deserved that bow. literally all trash m8
pantsman27
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Acousticferret » Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:25 am

pantsman27 wrote:I love how you fucking wastes act like getting the bow was hard. You complain even after they changed the spawn times. Try doing the leaf quest when they released domo loot you fucking retards. You are not real hunters and none of you fucks deserved that bow. literally all trash m8

Lol dis fgt is mad
Acousticferret
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Dr. Doom » Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:12 am

pantsman27 wrote:I love how you fucking wastes act like getting the bow was hard. You complain even after they changed the spawn times. Try doing the leaf quest when they released domo loot you fucking retards. You are not real hunters and none of you fucks deserved that bow. literally all trash m8

That's pretty obvious, and probably applies to you too. How many people playing WoW do you think have ever killed a deer, a fox, or any animal? There is a small minority that has I suppose.
Dr. Doom
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Tiqqer » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:07 am

I full fucking kill myself if I log back into Nost and this bow is not there.
Tiqqer
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Drain » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:34 am

The accounts are being rolled back to the day they made the announcement. If you got it after this point, it's probably going to be lost. Ya, this is a really stupid rollback, but you can't be surprised with Nost, mishandling its community one last time. Will be happy when I can say "good riddance" to the Nost administration.
R I P: Untoten(29d, 12h), Schuss(54d, 10h), Bluten(27d, 8h), Angst(9d, 11h), Zauber(23d, 5h)
Retired from the Nost forums. Moved to Elysium. https://forum.elysium-project.org/index ... user=45003
Drain
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by gangstabitch » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:16 am

dw kiddo, it's just pixels
(ancient black lotus cry)
gangstabitch
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Tiqqer » Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:08 pm

everything in this 12 years old pirated online game where we waste our lives is pixels, doesn't stop me from going erect when i look at that bow though
Tiqqer
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Deventh » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:26 am

I'm actually curious, are you going to lose it? Would be a damn shame.
Deventh
Tester

by Tiqqer » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:39 pm

Deventh wrote:I'm actually curious, are you going to lose it? Would be a damn shame.

Its gone, fuck it, will reroll on fresh server anyway
Tiqqer
Sergeant
Sergeant

Return to Hunter