Daihachiro's Guide to raiding (Patch 1.11. And earlier )

Re: Daihachiro's Guide to raiding (Patch 1.11. And earlier )

by Skorn » Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:34 am

Not sure if this helps you at all but you can also get that 1hr buff from Felwood "Songflower Serenade" if its worth it. There are other buffs I just forgot what they were.

Melee / Ranged Crit +5%
+15 All Attributes
1 HR Duration
Skorn
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Daihachiro » Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:39 am

Rawbinhoot wrote:Really useful info. Thanks for bringing it forth, a lot of hunters will surely benefit from this. The only thing i'm questioning for now, is the BIS list. Quite a lot of it seems to be gear obtained from DM and e.g. the Bloodsoul Shoulders which were added in patch 1.7.0. Ofc the list will be very useful as the server progress'. But for now, an alternative BIS list is needed. Maybe you could include This BIS list provided by "DeeMarie".

Thanks man , added it
Daihachiro of Final Exit (Alliance)
Daihachiro
Private
Private

by Eyeful » Thu May 07, 2015 6:12 am

Small questions about the BiS lists.

-Bloodsoul Shoulders
Would suggest going with Truestrike's instead, since bloodsoul are ZG crafted. Pricey and not that good (since TS should hold over till t1, if not higher). Also allows some ease from being right at hit cap with 3/3 SF in surv tree.

-Pendant of Celerity
A) very hard to get. B) Mark of Fordring is arguably better (if not the jewel, but this is a quest reward so 100% chance).

Rest of the gear looked fine, but I would question not getting 2/2 bonus from the devilsaur set. Nearly anyone already playing has it, and after the 1.4 drop, the stats are still great. Your choices for gloves are either expensive, or not better than devil's. As for the pants listed, 1 is a rep no one gets till naxx, and the other are fairly decent, but don't overrule the set from devil, imo.

As for pets, lupos had his shad dmg removed around 1.6 or so, snarler and the fire rocs have had their resistances removed, but yes broken tooth is still broken and great, if you can beat the comp to tame him (if not the SoS jaguars are 1.2 attack speed and the ZG bats are 1.0, if you can get your hands on one). ZG raptors were also a good pick, as also you forgot to mention the r4 howl worgs from lbrs as a choice (but did mention they had r4 howl).

Range weps were great, as I assume you are referencing the data from the EJ post a long while back. As for melee, I would just put the OH warblade above the scythe and doom's in terms of paring with FotF.

Consumes I think mageblood doesn't stack with sages. There's also a problem with greater int on the server atm, as it doesn't actually give you the int (should work later, don't remove). You can also toss in, when it releases, the ZG (Zanza) potions which prio ones are either +20% move speed, or +50 stm/spi. Don't discourage people bringing heavy runecloth bandaids either. It's a possible +2k hp in the fight. Also include the rum for +15 stm, and if needed for certain fights, resistance potions (but that's specific). Lastly, I might be overlooking, but why not nightfin soup for +8 mp5? Does it overwrite something I missed?

Enchants are mostly right. 15agi to gloves is from AQ, and while best, +7 is generally what people get until you have nexus crystals on farm somehow (or just a rothschild). I would also have a day long argument as to while movement speed to boots is better than agi. It's just better, accept fate.

Anywise, rest is all good. No guide is to go without questions raised, but this is practically there.

PS- Forgot to say bring deviates and noggens to raids or else expect a raid loot lockout. The only consume item everyone needs all day, every day.

Edit : forgot tubers from felwood to add to consumes.
Last edited by Eyeful on Fri May 08, 2015 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eyeful
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Daihachiro » Thu May 07, 2015 6:17 pm

Thanks for the input , I noticed some mistakes and Ill have another look at some of it
Daihachiro
Private
Private

by Daihachiro » Fri May 15, 2015 8:43 am

Updated the BiS list with a list that includes UBRS . I think the real raiding starts at 20 and 40mans
Also updated some of the spec lists since the links were abit wrong . Should be correct now

Updated the weapons list and fixed some of the stats I filled in wrong .

Eyeful . I kinda think 7 agi on boots is better then movement speed . alot of bosses ( specialy now ) you dont have to move on . Ive kited in many raids from MC to Naxx and its not really been a problem with cheeta . I would take the RAP and Crit from 7 agi over running abit faster

And pets on the server is still abit up in the air . Does Lupos have shadow DMG now ? will they add it or remove it ? and Same for Snarler will they add the Ress ?

Broken Tooth is prob the best pet out right now for PvP and PVE . If they fix Snarler I think he is the best pet in fights where Ress is a issue , if not then Broken Tooth , Lupos or some raptor

Im happy to have discussions about everything since I think its fun even if I am wrong or right
Daihachiro
Private
Private

by Ektelion » Fri May 15, 2015 11:48 am

Daihachiro add some trinkets for use and swap etc, an engineering combat res could be very helpful in raids, also the devilsaur eye from hunter lvl 50 quest.

also pendant of celerity is worse than mark of fordring if we count

53 agi = 1% crit

pendant of celerity 15(30Rap) agi 1% hit

mark of fordring 26 ap 1% crit
Ektelion
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Xylon666Darkstar » Tue May 26, 2015 1:08 pm

Truestrike Gaunts from LBRS/Shadow Hunter troll boss not worth?

Flawless Arcanite Rifle?

Side question hunter pets: Best/fastest way to lvl a low lvl pet @ 60? Go back and kill similar lvl mobs for pet? Keep doing 50-60's dungeons?
Last edited by Xylon666Darkstar on Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xylon666Darkstar
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by xMen » Sat May 30, 2015 11:32 pm

Nice work. Thx.
xMen
Grunt
Grunt

by Ohr » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:51 pm

Isn't savage glad chain currently 13stam 20defense 2crit? I soloed brd arena until this dropped and saw these stats. Any other BiS chest ? Maybe Ogre Forged Hauberk http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=18530?
Ohr
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by lamnes » Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:48 pm

wow provider doesnt work anymore
lamnes
Private
Private

PreviousNext

Return to Hunter