Daihachiro's Guide to raiding (Patch 1.11. And earlier )

Re: Daihachiro's Guide to raiding (Patch 1.11. And earlier )

by Blindseer » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:51 am

Could we get an update? The links for the builds are all broken.
Blindseer
Tester

by Daihachiro » Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:16 am

Yeah ill remake them later today , was hoping the old site came online again but I guess no such luck

update

I did some of the old / new talent builds that I had up before and added a new one

the 2 from Kazzy and Arrow are lost for now . Ill try to remember them but I dont want to upload a wrong one and credit them for it
Daihachiro of Final Exit (Alliance)
Daihachiro
Private
Private

by Kramer » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:02 pm

Great thread. Have Questions:

I want to aim for 9% Hit, right?
My idea right now is to get the 9% from - Devilsaur set(2), Truestrike Shoulders(2), AV exalted ring(1), Tarnished Elven ring(1) and then get the 3% weapon enchant.

Does this sound good or should i instead settle for 8% (get the stratholme mask with 2% and get +7dmg on weapon scope)?

Any better way to accomplish this?

Btw, when looking at raiding players at realmplayers armory, it seems many of them have way less than hitcap. Is this not a big deal?
Kramer
Grunt
Grunt

by Central » Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:03 am

With the current gear and content available, most are probably running a surefooted spec which provides 3% hit., also you only need to aim for 8% hit. The scope recipe just recently dropped on this realm and the current content isn't exactly "pet friendly" enough to be running the BM build.
Central
Grunt
Grunt

by Drain » Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:13 am

I can confirm you need 9%. At 8%, I'm still getting misses on bosses. Even in as little as every few dozen rows of shots, there's a miss. It's not rare to occur at all. My Rogue only needed 8% to never miss, but he had +weapon skill, which seems to compensate for however much is left.
R I P: Untoten(29d, 12h), Schuss(54d, 10h), Bluten(27d, 8h), Angst(9d, 11h), Zauber(23d, 5h)
Retired from the Nost forums. Moved to Elysium. https://forum.elysium-project.org/index ... user=45003
Drain
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Doubts » Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:19 am

Ohr wrote:Isn't savage glad chain currently 13stam 20defense 2crit? I soloed brd arena until this dropped and saw these stats. Any other BiS chest ? Maybe Ogre Forged Hauberk http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=18530?

Isn't Savage Gladiator Chain still better than Ogre Forged Hauberk as 2% crit will be higher than 1% plus 20 agi?

Plus, I'd like to ask how can I estimate my hit percentage. I'm aware that this is a very basic question but google could not easily answer my prayers.
Doubts
Tester

by Erou » Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:14 am

No, because 20 agility gives you rap which is better than diff in crit %. I use rougly estimation that 10 Agility~=1%crit, and 1 Agility~=2,4 rap, its not correct but helps me evaluete and compare gear.
Erou
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by bloodysam » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:53 pm

I was happy to see Windreaver Greaves drop today, but then I see it has 7 spirit instead of the 1% hit. What the hell!
bloodysam
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Haz59 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:47 pm

Posting in to check out @ 60, much huntering will be had.
Haz59
Grunt
Grunt

by killa162 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:43 am

So I have a question on the profession side of things.

Since I see one piece of pre-raid bis gear for legs. There's 3 specializations to go into -> Elemental/Dragonscale/Tribal. Is their a specific one that you all would recommend? Like since you don't need any of those to make the legs, which one is best to have? Or which one is more profitable to have?
Rangrim - Dwarf - Hunter - [Alliance] <Tinker Town Mafia> [PvP Server]
killa162
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Hunter