Benediction - The Balance of Light and Shadow

Re: Benediction - The Balance of Light and Shadow

by Aquii » Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:59 pm

The hardest part are imo chinese farmers running into the quest..

and i couldnt use oil of immolation after the use of a mana pot?
"Cant drink anymore yet"

And very big thanks to Luici, Thekiss and the other Horde priests for waiting, even after the warlock just killed me the same moment the quest giver spawned.
Aquii
Tester

by Gunari » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:07 pm

Ran it this morning on PvE server. Did the "sprit tap" talent spec with deranked heals and had more mana than I could possibly spend. Definetly the way to go.

For those looking to do this, please take the OPs advice and have a buddy ready to wipe the event of things go south. It isn't a trivial quest like all the other quests in the game, and you are screwing yourself and many others over by not having the event available if you fail.
Gunari
Private
Private

by Narzilx » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:02 pm

I did this in semi- preraid bis gear and I didn't have spirit tap, just the normal holy specc for raiding. I didn't even have to use a mana pot. I think the biggest mistake people do is healing every single peasant. If you just abolish all the plagues when they come up and ONLY heal peasants at ~10% health with a single rank4 flash heal, you don't have to respecc or get consumables at all. In the start when skeletons spawn they're only 3, so you can wand them down since each wand kills a skeleton. Later waves just use holy nova rank3 and gg. Came in thinking it would be hard reading this thread and the required mana / specc / consumables you would need.
Narzilx
Tester

by Pottu » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:58 pm

Congratulations to all the priests who got their epic staff in time. Melt faces and keep the tanks up wherever you might end!

The GM team.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

by Docholy » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:08 am

Goodjob on this post OP and all the priest that earned a staff. You were lucky to participate on one of the most epic and rewarding quest in WOW.
https://www.change.org/p/mike-morhaime- ... -community
Why stop at Rank 12 you ask? I ask myself that all the time!
Docholy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Glivee » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:17 pm

From the day the server was shut down.

:D
Glivee
Tester

by izanagi11 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:14 am

I just got Benediction and this guide REALLY helped. I used Heal Rank 1. This would heal up MOST of the peasant's health and it saves a ton of mana. Get as much mp5 as you can. I was fairly lucky to have a trinket that gave back some mana over time. You'll likely be needing to use Major Mana potions on cooldown. Use Holy Nova (rank 2 i think; whatever does about 100-120 damage). The skeletons have about 100 hp and make sure u can damage all of them before u use holy nova; if 1 survives, wand it down. Always prioritize disease cleansing unless a peasant is about to die. The disease does most of the damage and must be taken off ASAP.
izanagi11
Tester

Previous

Return to Priest