Shadow tree priest bugs

Re: Shadow tree priest bugs

by Joxero » Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:28 am

Mariehu wrote:- The Priest rank 7-10 pvp (4)piece set bonus makes the talent Improved Psychic Scream not work at all. Exactly the same goes for the rank 12-13 (3)piece set bonus. Makes your fear have 30sec cooldown instead of 26sec, as you used two talent points to get.

So that's what that is. I've been trying to make sense of that for quite some time. Nothing has been done so far about this bug. Does anyone have any news about this?
Joxero
Tester

Re: Shadow tree priest bugs

by smilkovpetko » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:04 pm

Mariehu wrote:
Mimma wrote:
Nevertheless, if you think this is a bug then post a source confirming the correct behavior.

Nvm this was added 1.11.0

Patch 1.11.0: System introduced where weaker debuff could no longer displace a stronger one

i play 10 years prot paladin , but i also play same amount of years shadow priest. let me share my experience of shadow priest :

You should be able to stack different ranks Shadow word pain and no exception. 1.11 (stronger > weaker) debuff doesn't apply on Damage over Time that can be used on multiple targets and they should be stacking.

Mindflay channeling should tick 3 times over time and should kick any other debuff slot from npc , what else people doesn't understand regarding this 2 issues?
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Previous

Return to Priest