PvE Shadow Priest Spec

PvE Shadow Priest Spec

by Dragonknight100 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:41 pm

Hello fellow Priests.
I am new to Vanilla WoW and I am looking for a PvE shadow priest build. Anyone got one for me?
Dragonknight100
Tester

Re: PvE Shadow Priest Spec

by Ölbröd » Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:05 am

using this atm:
http://realmplayers.com/Talents.aspx#bxT0sVZZxMgzctot

ive heard of this one but i am not sure if it can be any good:
http://realmplayers.com/Talents.aspx#bxRhsVVaoZx0xp0x
Ölbröd
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Lardin » Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:52 am

i dont think you need all those -threat talents without imp mb and imp ve. and especially not if you're not even using SW:P.

so the last 2 specs need some fixing. or at least you got 3 points to put elsewhere
保卫马厩 贸易胜 赚美元
DEFEND STABRU TRADE WINS EARN DORRARS
Lardin
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Shadarz » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:53 pm

What do you mean the last 2 spec, the last 2 spec are fine, maybe Mental Agility mana issues you could change out threat talents for something else if you wanted.

But PvE Spec with Silence and Not using SWP and VE are fine. Mind Blast does almost all of your threat, SWP gives very little threat. I don't ever use VE and i still have to hold my dps cause i am close to over arrgo. So using no SWP and VE would mean you can use more Mind Blast's.

The last 2 spec have imp Mind Blast.
Shadarz
Tester

by Lardin » Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:26 pm

i'm fairly certain that you won't have aggro issues if you don't use VE, with a decent tank. at the very least you can remove 1-2 points from threat and put them elsewhere. but alright. if you wish, at least the one without any points MB should be revised.
保卫马厩 贸易胜 赚美元
DEFEND STABRU TRADE WINS EARN DORRARS
Lardin
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Ana » Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:34 pm

Shadarz wrote:So using no SWP and VE would mean you can use more Mind Blast's.

Because trading SWP for a spell that's twice as mana inefficient and generates double threat on top of that totally makes sense.
Ana
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by sloasdaylight » Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:41 pm

Ana wrote:

Because trading SWP for a spell that's twice as mana inefficient and generates double threat on top of that totally makes sense.

While I get what you're saying, MB doesn't use a debuff slot.
sloasdaylight
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Haitharn » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:52 pm

sloasdaylight wrote:
Ana wrote:

While I get what you're saying, MB doesn't use a debuff slot.

99% sure SW:P is the most damage dealing dot in the game. It deserves a debuff slot.
Haitharn
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Shadarz » Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:49 pm

i'm fairly certain that you won't have aggro issues if you don't use VE, with a decent tank. at the very least you can remove 1-2 points from threat and put them elsewhere. but alright. if you wish, at least the one without any points MB should be revised.

I am top on threat meter every raid and i never use VE on bosses. MB does all of my threat, so when i think i am going to over arrgo i stop using MB then only MF and SWP then my threat drops significantly. I have almost 500 spell power unbuffed btw.

Ya i would change the Mental Agility mana issues but what else would you even take. I guess you could take 3 points in Blackout or you could take Silence, both of which dont really matter in PvE raids that much at all.

The only reason why you would not use SWP is because your guild will not let you use SWP cause it uses a debuff slot. So i made a spec for ppl that are not using SWP or VE in raids.
Last edited by Shadarz on Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shadarz
Tester

Next

Return to Priest