Question regarding Mind Control in PvP

Question regarding Mind Control in PvP

by Hellojello » Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:37 pm

I tried asking in World but I wasn't getting serious responses, first time as a Priest so I'm unsure.

Back in TBC or WotLK when I PvPed in Orgrimmar Horde Priests would MC me occasionally to heal and buff me up. I'm trying to return the favor to lowbies I run into, however, I'm not getting much cooperation from them. (Skull Horde everywhere)

Can I do this on Nost? What I mean is MC > Heal > Buff my controlled target. Thanks guys!
Hellojello
Private
Private

Re: Question regarding Mind Control in PvP

by Ana » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:41 am

If you try to cast some spell while MCing someone, bad things happen. Best get another person to handle the buffing while you keep the MC up.
Ana
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Brion » Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:31 pm

Once you start casting a spell, the MC breaks. You can get instant cast spells off (PW:Shield, Fort, Renew) before they turn hostile again.
Quyzbuk - Tauren Warrior [PVP]
Linguo - Tauren Druid [PVE]
Brion
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Hellojello » Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:24 pm

Thanks for the replys! Found an afk player on Horde to test things out... Heals definitely didn't work, but instants like fort and shield didn't either, my character got stuck casting after canceling MC and could only be cured by pressing ESC.

Someone suggested making them my focus, but I'm not aware of how to get that working yet.
Hellojello
Private
Private

Return to Priest