Mind Vision recently broken?

Mind Vision recently broken?

by Ana » Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:54 am

Anyone else experience the problem where it says "Invalid target" when you try to mind vision a friendly target? Seems to be a very fresh thing, had it happen during raid yesterday for the first time.
Ana
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Re: Mind Vision recently broken?

by JailHouse » Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:28 pm

Same here, I can't use my Minds Vision on friendly players, enemy players, npcs, mobs, and even party members. Mind Control is also broken for me, I keep of getting invalid target.
JailHouse
Tester

by Bonuslife » Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:35 pm

Happened to me too in av today, but getting in combat, cast some other spell fixed it, not sure what caused.
Bonuslife, Level 60 Dwarf Priest
Yayz, Level 60 Night Elf Hunter
Bonuslife
Private
Private

by Imbaslap » Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:35 am

mind vision only works on enemies for me, cannot use it on friendly targets... says invalid target. =/
Imbaheals
<Blacklisted Raid Leader>
Local Horde Kidnapper of Tarren Mill.
Rift Allstar Cleric 2011-2013
World 1st and 2nds with guilds Addiction/Blackout/Babytown/Trinity.
https://www.youtube.com/user/imbaslap/videos
Imbaslap
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Joxero » Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:45 pm

Same here. Mind vision failed, with invalid target notification, friend or foe. Just now I couldn't cast any shadow spell until I restarted client. This bug is definitely escalating.
Joxero
Tester

by Lardin » Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:35 am

yes. first i thought it was just my or maybe an addon that was broken. tried casting it directly from the spellbook and then asked some priest in if to MV me. nothing.

i could mindcontrol in zg all evening without problems tho.
保卫马厩 贸易胜 赚美元
DEFEND STABRU TRADE WINS EARN DORRARS
Lardin
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Sethzer » Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:52 am

Hopefully they will fix this soon, along with fixing the bug to allow us to actually utilize the gigantic range of rank2 Mind Vision since you are currently unavailable to MV targets that you "cannot see visually" (generally party/raid members in same zone/continent within 50'000 y)
Sethzer
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Imbaslap » Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:06 pm

Sethzer wrote:Hopefully they will fix this soon, along with fixing the bug to allow us to actually utilize the gigantic range of rank2 Mind Vision since you are currently unavailable to MV targets that you "cannot see visually" (generally party/raid members in same zone/continent within 50'000 y)

I think its a partial issue with the draw distance of the server as well. I should be able to ping pong to azuregos's area from the flight path in Azshara, but that is not the case here. that would require a big spell overhaul.. who knows what bugs may come from that change though.
Imbaheals
<Blacklisted Raid Leader>
Local Horde Kidnapper of Tarren Mill.
Rift Allstar Cleric 2011-2013
World 1st and 2nds with guilds Addiction/Blackout/Babytown/Trinity.
https://www.youtube.com/user/imbaslap/videos
Imbaslap
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by stacysm0m » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:39 pm

Yeah I remember waaay back in the day, I could mind visionaccross the entire continent jumping from target to target. Would be nice to have that again.
stacysm0m
Tester

Return to Priest