Healing pvp battleground videos

Healing pvp battleground videos

by Colezz » Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:05 am

Do these exist? So far I have found only one from emerald dream server from Caitlin, wondering if anyone knows any more
Colezz
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Re: Healing pvp battleground videos

by lycos » Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:38 pm

To see what from a healer pvp video? How healers heal and dispel the worst pvp class in vanilla ( aka warrior) and make it viable ?

Healers many times are essential for bgs but you depend from others. There are so many bad players that can't protect their healer and believe they are imba dps. I play shadow priest but still there are many dps crying because I don't shield them or heal them when they fight. With my small mana pool they must be grateful because I dispel them many times from dots and cc even this is not my job.
lycos
Grunt
Grunt

by farrsa » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:58 pm

lycos wrote:To see what from a healer pvp video? How healers heal and dispel the worst pvp class in vanilla ( aka warrior) and make it viable ?

Healers many times are essential for bgs but you depend from others. There are so many bad players that can't protect their healer and believe they are imba dps. I play shadow priest but still there are many dps crying because I don't shield them or heal them when they fight. With my small mana pool they must be grateful because I dispel them many times from dots and cc even this is not my job.

Yes it is.
Dupabiskupa AKA cancerpriest

Click here to learn the story of Fizzey, the most furious gnome on the server!
farrsa
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Colezz » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:17 am

lycos wrote:To see what from a healer pvp video? How healers heal and dispel the worst pvp class in vanilla ( aka warrior) and make it viable ?

LMAO if you join a battleground you are playing in a team, that means working together to win. If a warrior gets sheeped next to you and you don't dispel and shield him because it's not ur "job" then no wonder alliance pug bg scene is so shit
Colezz
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Ana » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:00 pm

Tbh people dispel sheep sometimes. It's tongues that never EVER gets removed.
Ana
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by farrsa » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:26 pm

Ana wrote:Tbh people dispel sheep sometimes. It's tongues that never EVER gets removed.

Mage need to frostbolt. Vurtne didn't remove no curse
Dupabiskupa AKA cancerpriest

Click here to learn the story of Fizzey, the most furious gnome on the server!
farrsa
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Return to Priest