Disc Priests...lend me your Smites!

Disc Priests...lend me your Smites!

by Theloras » Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:41 am

Ok guys, it's time to come out of the woodwork and give this a real go.

Since I was able to prove that multiple ranks of the same Judgement are in fact blizzlike in Vanilla and not bug abuse, we are permitted to put up all 6 ranks of Judgement of the Crusader for a grand total of +631 holy damage (provided that the Rets have PvP gloves which add +20 to JotC).

In addition to this, I would like to invite Deep Discipline Priests who want to spam Holy Fire and Smite to melt some serious unmitigated and unresistable holy face with us - and don't forget Smite Priests, the Rets bring Sanctity Aura which add another +10% holy dmg to your spells!

The GM of the guild Lightfall and I are looking to rebuild the guild with a dedicated core base and I know how much my fellow brothers and sisters of the light want to swing their mighty two handed weapons or cast their mighty Smites in battle but are forced to stand in the back, wear dresses and spam Flash of Light.

We are going to raid euro times at 7pm server time so it will be in the morning if any players from North America wanna join us.

Hit me up on the forums or in game - my toon name on the PvP server is actually THEOLORAS since some a$$hole stole my original name when I first started playing here lol.

:)
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

Re: Disc Priests...lend me your Smites!

by Theloras » Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:54 am

FYI for reference:

Re: Multiple Judgement of Crusade should not be Bannable
by Nano » Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:25 am

No one has been banned for this and they won't because it's working as intended. This whole thread has run its course.
https://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic. ... 30#p182280
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Colezz » Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:08 am

RAID or battleground? I am disc so I have power infusion also so damage increased by extra 20%
Colezz
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Theloras » Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:09 am

Colezz wrote:RAID or battleground? I am disc so I have power infusion also so damage increased by extra 20%

PvE Raids in order to maximize +Holy Dmg on a raid boss with Sanctity Aura and all 6 Judgement of the Crusaders

Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Colezz » Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:11 am

Theloras wrote:
Colezz wrote:RAID or battleground? I am disc so I have power infusion also so damage increased by extra 20%

PvE Raids in order to maximize +Holy Dmg on a raid boss with Sanctity Aura and all 6 Judgement of the Crusaders

I don't wanna raid, can I test it on some mobs somewhere just to see how big a smite I can get with 6 stack, sanctity and power infusion
Colezz
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Theloras » Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:12 am

Colezz wrote:
Theloras wrote:

I don't wanna raid, can I test it on some mobs somewhere just to see how big a smite I can get with 6 stack, sanctity and power infusion

we could do a quick UBRS together sometime
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Ana » Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:50 pm

I tried smiting on Flamegor/Ebonroc the other day. Partial resists 90% of the time.
Nah, this isn't good dps.
Ana
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Theloras » Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:17 pm

Ana wrote:I tried smiting on Flamegor/Ebonroc the other day. Partial resists 90% of the time.
Nah, this isn't good dps.

This is a bug - how much hit rating do you have?

BWL bosses/mobs are also bugged and have Holy Resistance atm when they shouldn't:

Holy Resistance is on trash and bosses in BWL
https://report.nostalrius.org/plugins/tracker/?aid=2871

Hammer of Wrath should not be resistible?
https://report.nostalrius.org/plugins/tracker/?aid=3302
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Ana » Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:18 pm

Partial resists, not "resists" which are actually misses :P Hit rating isn't relevant.

And be as it may, as long as the supposed bug isn't fixed smite and holy fire are basically useless in BWL. Dunno about MC though.
Ana
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Theloras » Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:50 pm

Ana wrote:Partial resists, not "resists" which are actually misses :P Hit rating isn't relevant.

And be as it may, as long as the supposed bug isn't fixed smite and holy fire are basically useless in BWL. Dunno about MC though.

no hit rating matters evens with partials because in Vanilla Seal of Command could have partial resists without enough melee hit rating.
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

Next

Return to Priest