How do i preform the best as shadow priest PvE

Re: How do i preform the best as shadow priest PvE

by Aslan » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:42 pm

@up
He already did, didnt he? Aweful buffstacking leading to a much higher use of mb, due to higher mana pool and a shitton more mp5.
People here are suggesting to use mb and then mf r1 / wand... Do you have any clue about spell power coefficients or are you just trolling?
The bunneh guide is awesome... If you have no mana issues and no threat issues, however for 90% of the spriests in worse guilds this is useless.
Go for max damage per mana for the specific fight and as already said, crit is shit because swp + mf dont crit and mindblast has a horrible crit dmg (wasnt it like 1.2? Cant find any info on short notice). If the fight is over after 20 seconds, ofc you are gonna use mb. But then again.. After one fight, the next starts and every second of downtime that you cause makes the raid shittier.
Scar - Endurance
Aslan - The tales of a Shaman...
Raid streams; As soon as the lag is adjusted (rip)
http://www.twitch.tv/scarnostalrius
Aslan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by farrsa » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:26 pm

Aslan wrote:@up
He already did, didnt he? Aweful buffstacking leading to a much higher use of mb, due to higher mana pool and a shitton more mp5.
People here are suggesting to use mb and then mf r1 / wand... Do you have any clue about spell power coefficients or are you just trolling?
The bunneh guide is awesome... If you have no mana issues and no threat issues, however for 90% of the spriests in worse guilds this is useless.
Go for max damage per mana for the specific fight and as already said, crit is shit because swp + mf dont crit and mindblast has a horrible crit dmg (wasnt it like 1.2? Cant find any info on short notice). If the fight is over after 20 seconds, ofc you are gonna use mb. But then again.. After one fight, the next starts and every second of downtime that you cause makes the raid shittier.

Thanks for the answer. I guess also alliance has a big edge here with blessing of wisdom/salvation, and that guy played alliance.

PS. I think default crit for all spells is 1.5x. But of course %crit on SP is terrible
Dupabiskupa AKA cancerpriest

Click here to learn the story of Fizzey, the most furious gnome on the server!
farrsa
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Aslan » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:58 pm

Yeah priests are like the only ones without a talent to enhance crit dmg, but somehow I thought its even less than 1.5 for mindblast, might be completely wrong here idk where this piece of info is coming from in my mind.
Scar - Endurance
Aslan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Ana » Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:10 pm

Priests and fire mages :)
Crit is 1.5x, it's just that scaling for MB is awful (like all SP spells) spells so you don't see big numbers often. I do get over 2k crits in raids sometimes though (unflasked), when the stars align.
Ana
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by smilkovpetko » Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:15 pm

Pick the best gear that contain highest stat Intellect>Spirit>Spell Damage , (ofc spell hit cap) .
With that gear stats you will not oom if you use consumes , not standing chance to oom if you manage proper.

In the following 1.9 Patch aq40 priest set is kinda high end that suit all the stats that you need.

use 5/5 MB on cd, and use multidot everytime.

Rotation - MB - SWP - 50% Flay - 50% Flay - MB - 80% flay - 80% flay - MB - 80% flay - 80% flay - MB - SWP - 50% flay - 50% flay - MB (repeat as beginning) . (always max rank).

Use this Spec https://en.nostalrius.org/talents/pries ... 5103501151

Macro Inner Focus with Mindblast and enjoy in highest DPS you can do.

Cheers
Last edited by smilkovpetko on Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Ana » Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:21 pm

--Snip--
Last edited by Leythia on Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off topic & Insult
Ana
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Dodgemade » Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:22 pm

damn wish i could have seen what ana wrote

:(
Dodgemade
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Ana » Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:58 pm

--Snip--
Last edited by Leythia on Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off topic & Insults
Ana
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Aslan » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:14 am

Yeah, no idea why that was sniped for 'off topic' because it wasnt and for 'insult' when they leave all the racist stuff up there but you cant simply disagree with another person, the censoring lately clearly doesnt go into the right direction.
Scar - Endurance
Aslan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Ana » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:32 pm

Can someone please say not to take "advice" from smilkovpetko's troll post because my responses are getting diligently butchered :(
Some new shadow priest might actually fall for that bullshit and end up miserable.
Ana
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

PreviousNext

Return to Priest