by Dodgemade » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:43 pm

swp everything u seeeeeeeeeeeeeee

snip?
Dodgemade
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: How do i preform the best as shadow priest PvE

by smilkovpetko » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:06 pm

Ana wrote:Can someone please say not to take "advice" from smilkovpetko's troll post because my responses are getting diligently butchered :(
Some new shadow priest might actually fall for that bullshit and end up miserable.

https://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic. ... 10#p230329

perhaps it is better to avoid your advice since the OP is asking "the best preform" and here he got my advice how to preform the best . Compare to your "downrank" , "cant dps" , "oom" , "boost warlocks" , "less mb" , "poor crits" .

no wonder why 2x of your posts got sniped , because you can't even tone down when someone say opposite so you have to use vulgar and uncivil insults without any evidence to counterproof and i feel miserable telling you this.
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Ana » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:01 pm

Your "advice" is lies. Go back to paladin forum please. Don't contaminate priest forum with your bullshit.
Ana
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Haitharn » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:32 pm

smilkovpetko wrote:
Ana wrote:Can someone please say not to take "advice" from smilkovpetko's troll post because my responses are getting diligently butchered :(
Some new shadow priest might actually fall for that bullshit and end up miserable.

perhaps it is better to avoid your advice since the OP is asking "the best preform" and here he got my advice how to preform the best . Compare to your "downrank" , "cant dps" , "oom" , "boost warlocks" , "less mb" , "poor crits" .

no wonder why 2x of your posts got sniped , because you can't even tone down when someone say opposite so you have to use vulgar and uncivil insults without any evidence to counterproof and i feel miserable telling you this.

Holy shitballs this advice cannot be worse. Why would you 5/5 imp MB?? 1/2, maybe 2/5 MAX with latency on Nost. Wtf does 80% mindflay even mean, use it for 2.4 of the 3 seconds it channels? So you only get 2 ticks off, and not 3? This makes no sense
Haitharn
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Aslan » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:15 pm

Ana wrote:--Snip--

Ana wrote:--Snip--

This is so wrong and unjustified censoring, just saying. There are tons and tons of insults that are like 10 times worse than in this "counter-argument" post, also it wasnt off topic, why would you delete it?
Scar - Endurance
Aslan - The tales of a Shaman...
Raid streams; As soon as the lag is adjusted (rip)
http://www.twitch.tv/scarnostalrius
Aslan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by smilkovpetko » Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:35 am

Haitharn wrote:
smilkovpetko wrote:

Holy shitballs this advice cannot be worse. Why would you 5/5 imp MB?? 1/2, maybe 2/5 MAX with latency on Nost. Wtf does 80% mindflay even mean, use it for 2.4 of the 3 seconds it channels? So you only get 2 ticks off, and not 3? This makes no sense

because with 80% of your channeling you still hit 3 ticks and with nostalrius lag you will never miss a tick using the way rotation goes , if you follow the rotation i have posted you will never have the lag issue and 5/5 mindblast because every single global cd is connected in a way so you can "precast" stuffs and prevent the lag issue.

did you ever tested before you talk like this ? or you will just assume like ana ?
if you did , show me video as evidence.

and asian : if i disagree with you , shall i start talk rude,uncivil and racist comments toward you ?
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Ana » Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:22 am

smilkovpetko wrote:with 80% of your channeling you still hit 3 ticks

No you don't. Another lie.
Ana
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Jeniwyn » Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:09 pm

While I realize that this post might be borderline I ask that the GMs allow this post as on-topic given the subject that we are in. It isn't intended as an insult, it is intended as a sincere warning.

If you are a new player it is my firm opinion that you should avoid taking advice from smilkovpetko. While he always presents what he is saying as if he is 100% sure about it, in reality, only a very small fraction of what he says is factual. Unless you have the ability to evaluate each and every claim on your own, you should just skip his posts in their entirety.

It is a bit sad that this has to be said so clearly. But I really feel it has to.
Jeniwyn
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by smilkovpetko » Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:27 pm

Jeniwyn wrote:While I realize that this post might be borderline I ask that the GMs allow this post as on-topic given the subject that we are in. It isn't intended as an insult, it is intended as a sincere warning.

If you are a new player it is my firm opinion that you should avoid taking advice from smilkovpetko. While he always presents what he is saying as if he is 100% sure about it, in reality, only a very small fraction of what he says is factual. Unless you have the ability to evaluate each and every claim on your own, you should just skip his posts in their entirety.

It is a bit sad that this has to be said so clearly. But I really feel it has to.

And instead talking about my advice and what you think about my opinion , you could just give your own advice and opinion .
Sadly there is no good knowledge to counter my opinion , so you have to go and rush on "what smilkovpetko" said and telling everyone "avoid his advice".

Can we have your opinion based on topic instead trashtalking about me and talking offtopic content ?
I think that will be best solution ^ at least if you are mature enough , you would understand that if you disagree with me then it is fine , we agree to disagree and period.
But telling everyone avoid his advice without giving an opinion or your own advice how to "preform" best as shadow priest PvE is just "Ana" style and nothing more.

Lack of knowledge and attitude just prove how clueless you are to accept the fact to talk regarding topic instead telling who is right or wrong.

- Talk about topic or don't talk about me at all -

Enjoy = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAmXZPuS7L0
Last edited by smilkovpetko on Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Ana » Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:38 pm

Jeniwyn wrote:If you are a new player it is my firm opinion that you should avoid taking advice from smilkovpetko.

Thanks. I probably can't say that, my post will get censored and I'll receive another warning if I do :P

This is a disgusting affair really. The guy's sole purpose on this forum and many others seems to be presenting outrageous claims as facts, provoking endless discussion whose lack of adherence to any basic argumentation principles insults the intelligence of everyone involved. Once everyone is properly pissed off smilkovpetko will cry to the mods about getting attacked.

I fuckin hate clever trolls
Ana
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

PreviousNext

Return to Priest