Spriest Professions

Spriest Professions

by Glimwow » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:15 am

I just hit 60 on my Shadow Priest and would like to focus on my professions now but I'm not sure which combination to go with. I want to have a heavy focus on PvP so I have been told engineering, I'm just not sure on the second. Would tailoring/engineering be an optimal combo?
Glimwow
Private
Private

Re: Spriest Professions

by Dr. Doom » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:30 am

To be fully fair, there isn't really a profession as useful in PvP as engineering and the nets, bombs, rocket boots, mc/stun helmets it provides. Mining would mayhaps make it easier to restock on materials if you have the time and don't want to be required to buy materials off the AH:

Tailoring won't do much for you. BoP gear isn't that common, and for priests, truefaith vestments is the actual one recipe you'd care for, but since you are shadow, I doubt you'd go for a heavy + healing piece. The BoE gear you could buy regardless, unless, again, you want to craft it on your own by investing time rather than money.

If anything, I would say maybe enchanting could do it for you. It can be expensive to level but as 60 you can find greens/blues more easily. You can hunt for recipes and make enchants on your own gear without having to pay the fees on top of material purchase, and you can craft wizard oils/mana oils constantly for you to utilise in battle.

But truthfully, other than engi, there is no PvP-oriented proff.
Dr. Doom
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

Return to Priest