Holy Priest BiS

Re: Holy Priest BiS

by res » Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:08 pm

They told all players to delete them in a system message, if you have sold or disenchanted them you should make a ticket.

Sorry about low resolution
Last edited by res on Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
res
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Jeniwyn » Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:23 pm

Ok I obviously didnt know that. I deleted my post. Please delete your quote of it too so that noone reads it and thinks it good advice.

I'll save my vitriol for how GMs handle these things in general for another thread.

Will be most interesting to see how they handle this particular issue when the quest is intentionally put back. "We don't restore"+"You must delete"+Non-repeatable quest=??? :geek:
Jeniwyn
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Kjepp » Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:43 pm

From High Marshal Whirlaxis (Silithus serpent boss).
Kjepp
Grunt
Grunt

by res » Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:48 pm

Thanks for confirming the stats of the wrists, Kjepp.

If anyone knows the stats of "Abyssal Cloth Amice of Restoration" please post it in this thread or message me.

Edit: Added
res
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Tig » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:35 pm

Using the data provided by Res, I created my own BiS list with some modifications and thought I'd share:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ReZeaPM6oKVvdBB3v1kFQUZdAHeBs3-Ri4stOd8zM-U

> Modified stat weights for ~5 min of healing
> Removed Crit% points
> Separated the list for T2 3 set bonus in a different tab
> Minor fixes and improvements (e.g. name fixed of "Lok'amir il Roma(n)this", added "Drakestone of Healing", corrected Boss of "Magister's Boots", etc.)
Tig
Tester

by darkpenguin » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:33 am

Why i cant find virtuous set in bis lists? is it worth it?

update
sorry, found it was added in 1.11.1
darkpenguin
Tester

by Ayag » Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:11 am

Tig wrote:Using the data provided by Res, I created my own BiS list with some modifications and thought I'd share:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ReZeaPM6oKVvdBB3v1kFQUZdAHeBs3-Ri4stOd8zM-U

> Modified stat weights for ~5 min of healing
> Removed Crit% points
> Separated the list for T2 3 set bonus in a different tab
> Minor fixes and improvements (e.g. name fixed of "Lok'amir il Roma(n)this", added "Drakestone of Healing", corrected Boss of "Magister's Boots", etc.)

Is it intended that T2 legs don't have the 7mp5 ? Or does your server use a "older" version of T2 ?
Ayag
Grunt
Grunt

by dervin » Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:56 pm

Hey res are you still checking this forum from time to time? I'm about to complete a priest guide where i did alot of research on statweights, so I would love to hear some feedback from you :D
I don't have permission to send PMs on this forum since this is my first post. Pls send me one so i can provide you with all the info :mrgreen:
dervin
Tester

Previous

Return to Priest