<Notoriety> U.S. (PvE)

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

<Notoriety> U.S. (PvE)

by Sorrora » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:39 pm

Hello fellow Classic players!

Some information about myself and <Notoriety>: I myself am a player who played on launch day of retail WoW all the way up until the launch of WoD which I personally was not interested in. I have thoroughly enjoyed 40 man raids and the difficulty that classic World of Warcraft had previous brought to the table. So, here I am now. I am the Guild Master of <Notoriety> and my experience in classic was raiding all the way through almost all of AQ40, full clearing ZG, MC, BWL, AQ20, and that beauty herself, Onyxia.

The end goal of <Notoriety> is to maintain a friendly atmosphere that is successful in clearing all raid content.

There's a couple things however that I will not deal with as I'm an adult and most of you should be by now.
1.) Drama. I'm an adult and wear big boy pants. Please bring your big boy/girl pants as well.
2.) Racism/Sexism. Not even explaining this. You should know better.

When the time gets closer we will work as a guild to decide on our raid days and times. We're all enjoying the questing and leveling of classic so I want that to be on your mind more than "Oh god I HAVE to make raid x/y/z!"

We are currently on an open recruitment status to fill our ranks and work as a guild to succeed and enjoy our time on Nostalrius.

Thank you for your time and you may feel free to post your in-game name below and I will contact you or you can contact me on my main, "Rawra" or one of my officers, "Pyla".
Sorrora
Tester

Re: <Notoriety> U.S. (PvE)

by Sorrora » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:35 pm

To the top! Need more heals/ranged DPS in particular :)
Sorrora
Tester

by Sorrora » Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:06 am

Could certainly go for more still :)
Sorrora
Tester

by Sorrora » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:42 pm

Up up up!
Sorrora
Tester

by Sorrora » Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:41 am

Back up!
Sorrora
Tester

by drixan » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:09 am

Bumpan
drixan
Tester

by Antility » Thu May 11, 2017 6:20 am

I was in this persons guild while leveling up at the launch of the server

as you can tell by this recruitment thread he is a SJW who is easily offended and wants to feel morally superior to people

people would be joking around in guild chat and he / she would take the most offense possible to what was being said even though its just jokes. and would always say how he / she is to much of an adult for things like those kinds of jokes to try and seem morally superior to everyone else

guild leader was a huge pussy bitch I left shortly afterwards when somebody was gkicked for harmless joking around.
Make America Great Again

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kqvXwAj.gif[/img]
Antility
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters