Old raider, new character, lf late night NA PVE

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

Old raider, new character, lf late night NA PVE

by checkswing » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:14 am

Hey folks, like the title says i'm looking for a group of guys/gals to raid pretty consistently with. I'm leveling a warlock, just finally started on him last night so i'm only 10 as i type this, have plans on hitting 60 ASAP and getting right into gearing and early raid content.

Only real restrictions i have is i play quite late 8p.m pst or later, or 5a.m Server time (to save conversion time) and go as late as necessary any day of the week. Looking for a group that is either looking to round out a roster, or wanting to create a roster but has enough man power/effort to filling out a full 40 man. I also will PVP as much as the next guy, and will most likely live in AV when released, but i'm mostly here to experience the only section of wow i never got to raid in (didn't raid intill TBC).

Any questions or you think you are a good fit, either reply here, or message me in game at Checkswang. I have no issues doing apps or vent/TS interviews, but i have no intent on joining a group that does neither, because its a small step that shows how much work you actually plan on putting in.
checkswing
Tester

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters