Eclipse Community Guild

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

Eclipse Community Guild

by macgarthur » Wed May 06, 2015 7:57 pm

Eclipse is a social leveling guild looking for all friendly and helpful players. We are focused on creating a community here on Nostalrius that goes beyond a guild. When you join Eclipse you become part of a family, one that helps one another, enjoys socializing with one another and when our backs are to the wall we fight together.

Currently Eclipse has an average of 30-40 players online with a peak of over 80. Having a guild full of inactive members doesn't help anyone which is why we focus on maintaining activity while having respect for your personal life outside of the game. While we plan to progress together through the game including raiding as well as PvP we want to preserve a casual feel where having fun is the number 1 priority.

Please feel free to visit our website http://www.guildeclipse.tk for more information about who we are and what we bring to the table. If you feel Eclipse is the right place for you feel free to fill out an application from our main page and a Council member will contact you. Due to high demand we ask only players level 10 and above fill out an application for membership at this time.
macgarthur
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: Eclipse Community Guild

by Samwise » Mon May 11, 2015 6:51 am

Guild member Zunu here. I may not be active on WoW as much as I'd like to be, but I really enjoy the company of my Eclipse guildmates so far. It's a great crew to bring up my character in. A while after I joined, I was pleasantly surprised to see such great guild management - website, podcast, and all. Thanks for the quality guild! I'll try to participate more in guild events and such as I level up.
Samwise
Grunt
Grunt

by runfifa123 » Tue May 12, 2015 2:34 am

members doesn't help anyone which is why we focus on maintaining activity while having respect for your personal life outside of the game. While we plan to progress together through the game including raiding as well as PvP we want to preserve a casual feel where having fun is the number 1 priority.
runfifa123
Tester

by macgarthur » Wed May 13, 2015 4:51 am

Just added our own custom Trivia Bot today. Nice to see all the new members and hope to see many more.
macgarthur
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters