<The Red Axe> A guild for all and everything!

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

<The Red Axe> A guild for all and everything!

by joe1572 » Sat May 09, 2015 12:43 am

Hey everyone!

The Red Axe is a new guild whose core concept is all about having dedicated and friendly members who just straight up love playing WoW.

The game is always better when you play it with people who love it just as much as you and so that's exactly what we're trying to create. We don't care about your class, level or even over all experience playing WoW. We just want people who are genuinely friendly and like to help others in need, whether that's for leveling, questing, instancing or even PvPing. So if you want to join a growing guild that's always got your back. Then come join The Red Axe!!!

The guild essentially works like this:

There is no set raiding times or anything like that. Everyone has different schedules and we don't think that it's really fair to have people come on at set times just to be able to participate. You come on when you like, send other members a message and take it from there. It's just that simple :)

As for guild rankings and promotions, there isn't a hard and fast rule here either. Simply be a member of the guild for a little while (a month or so) and you'll get your first promotion! After that it just depends on your play time, how much you help other members, if you help to recruit new members and if you just show a genuine interest in the guild. Simple.

Events will be organised now and then. As for what they will be, we can not say as of yet. BUT. They will happen, so don't worry.

If you still want to join then drop me your in game name and I will invite you ASAP. Thank you!! :)
joe1572
Tester

Re: <The Red Axe> A guild for all and everything!

by lewisduncan93 » Sun May 10, 2015 3:44 pm

I really do hope people join this great guild. It's amazing! So many friendly people on it :D
lewisduncan93
Tester

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters