LGBT guild <Stonewall Champions>

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

LGBT guild <Stonewall Champions>

by Neversummerdrew » Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:00 pm

Check us out!

http://www.thatkindoforc.weebly.com

If you are looking for a fun, welcoming, social guild to meet new friends in then we are for you! We quest together, run instances together, dream of one day raiding together and, always, have fun together. We are created by LGBT players for LGBT players and their straight allies!

We continue a long-tradition of LGBT guilds on Live, such as the original Stonewall Champions, Champions of Proudmoore, and The Taint on server Proudmoore, and Spectrum Rage and Spectrum Blade on server Garona.

If you are the type of person who wonders why an LGBT guild is even necessary, then I invite you to pay closer attention to the open chat on Nostalrius. Especially when we advertise our guild. The only way to stamp out bigotry is to stand up to it! The bigots are loud and not afraid to spew their hatred. We choose to be loud, not through our words, but through our presence and our actions. <Stonewall Champions> and <That Kind of Orc> stands up to these bigots by existing and having fun in a game we all love in spite of them.

Come join us! http://www.thatkindoford.weebly.com

Or you can message Drewwid (Alliance side) or Drewlock (Horde side).
Neversummerdrew
Private
Private

Re: LGBT guild <Stonewall Champions>

by Nain » Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:13 pm

off topic.
† Nain now rests in the arms of our lord. He died a sickly infant at the age of 3 months and 24 days. †
Nain
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Neversummerdrew » Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:10 am

Nain wrote:"If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them." -Leviticus 20:13

LOL... Funny, as I was reading your post I was listening to Hozier's "Take Me to Church". The irony.

Now, I debated for a while as to whether or not to respond to your ignorance and your hatred and your bigotry. After all, the best way to deal with people like you online is to simply ignore you. But, as I am trying to advertise for our guild here and I am well aware that people will be watching, I decided - against my better judgement - to respond to you, you religious twat.

You are ignorant and simple-minded. I have no doubt that you THINK you know what you are talking about. You believe it. And that is what makes you pathetic and scary. Stop going to church and listening to whatever dribble some (probably) child molestor is feeding you and start thinking for yourself.

Don’t quote Leviticus to me. In Galatians Paul says we are no longer under the Law. Paul said Leviticus is the yoke of slavery. - Galatians 5:1.

And God was NOT talking about the ceremonial Law, rather than moral Law. If you think so, then please show me where in the Bible it says that there is a difference between moral law and ceremonial law? That distinction was made up by men (literally true). Show me in the Bible where those phrases even appear: moral law and ceremonial law. The word "ceremonial" only appears in the New International Version; no other translation even uses the word and it does not appear in the original Hebrew or Greek.

You won’t be able to show me any Biblical reference distinguishing between the so-called ceremonial and moral laws. If you would like to refer to the book of Acts and the sheet being lowered from heaven, then I would simply say that was just one concrete example of the cancellation of the entire Law.

Simple truth: You cannot quote Leviticus to prove God hates homosexuality. The Apostle Paul said so in Galatians.

If you obligate people to obey the law, you bring them under a curse. - The Apostle St. Paul

Please note: I did not say that the Old Testament is irrelevant to us. And I did not say that the Law is irrelevant to us.

The WHOLE Bible is relevant.

(Actually, I personally believe that the WHOLE Bible is IRRELEVANT outside of scholarly research into the social and political development of western Europe and the history of colonialism. However, I do realize I am speaking to religious nut here , so I am trying to put this in words your simpleton mind can understand.)

All I said is that you cannot legitimately quote Leviticus to prove that God hates homosexuality. If you make people accountable to obey the Law, you bring them under a curse. The Apostle Paul said so in Galatians.

About the verses in Leviticus: To put it simply, if a judge rules a piece of evidence inadmissible, it cannot be introduced as evidence. If one of the parties mentions the evidence anyway, the judge declares a mistrial. When people say, “The Bible condemns homosexuality throughout the Bible, in both the Old and New Testaments,” God the Righteous Judge would throw the case of the accusers out of court.

You are an idiot. And, if there is a God (which I highly doubt), and he/she/it is anything like the just, righteous, forgiving, all-knowing, all-powerful, all-wise being that "Christians" claim him to be, then YOU, my friend, are the furthest thing from representing that realization that ever can be.

SIGH. The world will never know peace so long as people like you exist in the world.
Neversummerdrew
Private
Private

by Nain » Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:16 am

Neversummerdrew wrote:lalala im gay

I didn't quite catch that. Would you mind explaining it a bit better?
† Nain now rests in the arms of our lord. He died a sickly infant at the age of 3 months and 24 days. †
Nain
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by kenic » Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:19 am

May god have mercy on your soul.
kenic
Sergeant
Sergeant

by lasty » Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:23 am

Captain of the GRIZZLY Anime Team
Fight-Tank of the GRIZZLY D&D Team

Dance Like Nobody's Watching
Love Like You've Never Been Hurt
Sing Like Nobody's Listening
Live Like It's Heaven on Earth
lasty
Grunt
Grunt

by SuplexGod » Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:20 am

Neversummerdrew wrote:snip

The fact that you use your sexual preference as your soul identifying marker in a video game opens you up to all kinds of trolling, and paints a large target on your back for people who truly buy into all that anti-gay bullshit. I'm sure there are a couple of hundred people on this server that are gay, bi, or transgender in plenty of other guilds, why must you use your sexual identity for recruiting in a video game? It's almost like you guys thrive on your self inflicted oppression by advertising your guild like that.
Last edited by SuplexGod on Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
SuplexGod
Grunt
Grunt

by Neversummerdrew » Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:23 am

Nain wrote:
Neversummerdrew wrote:lalala im gay

I didn't quite catch that. Would you mind explaining it a bit better?

Very mature. When you quote a piece of scripture out of ignorance and you find I have an intelligent, informed, and educated response, rather than growing and learning you just crumble into the body and mind if an eight year old child. I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

You represent your community well.
Neversummerdrew
Private
Private

by keyl » Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:23 am

Actually believing that Nain would quote the bible unironically in the year of our lord 2015. Muh persecution complex.

-Level 7 <GRIZZLY> Guild Master
-Level 4 Public Relations Officer (Grizzly dindu nuffin division)
-Co-founder of Grizzly Cineplex
-Official Raidmistress of <GRIZZLY>
keyl
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Neversummerdrew » Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:24 am

kenic wrote:May god have mercy on your soul.

Personally, I hope God is a little more worried about himself than me. After all, I am not the one that has committed genocide multiple times.
Neversummerdrew
Private
Private

Next

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters