[BlackListed] Alliance

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

Re: [BlackListed] Alliance

by Codeine » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:11 am

it had 125 at peak today, 80 the day before 60 the day before that.
Codeine
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Gannon » Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:19 pm

I plan on playing a Holy-Paladin if this is interesting to your roster? I got raiding experience through TBC to Cata in retail, been on plenty of private servers raiding Vanilla and TBC. feenix molten lalala, everything that you guys have also played on. Respond to me here or in PM if you're interested.

Best regards.
Gannon
Tester

by Gannon » Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:20 pm

I plan on playing a Holy-Paladin if this is interesting to your roster? I got raiding experience through TBC to Cata in retail, been on plenty of private servers raiding Vanilla and TBC. feenix molten lalala, everything that you guys have also played on. Respond to me here or in PM if you're interested.

Best regards.
Gannon
Tester

by alucard001 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:19 pm

Im gonna play warrior and im seeing that u re looking for two btm so, if you tell me what would be the schedule of raiding meavy i would join.
alucard001
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Rhoen » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:47 am

Hello gannon =) im somewhat the main Blacklisted paladin and I can promise you I will definitely need a few healers to help me out. Check out our website and hop on vent, we are on there often enough http://blacklisted.guildlaunch.com/
Rhoen
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Imbaslap » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:57 am

Thank you for your interests in Blacklisted.
We currently cannot gauge what kind of classes we need specifically because our guild is still currently on another server which is down due to incompetence.
with that being said, we raided on Saturday at 7-11 PM EST, and 3-6pm on Sunday to acclimate both US and EU players. With the change of server and the new population bracket and location. We want to push more towards US guild raiding times.
We love the EU people, don't get us wrong.

Our focus during our raids is to clear as much content as possible, as quickly as possible, with little downtime.
we did under 2 hour ZG runs with t1 equivalent gear and less, and shoot for under 3 hour MC clears.

Our DKP system is separated in a progressive system. (t1 gear costs set amount, t2 gear set amount, t2.5, t3 etc) we also do a non-bidding system to further the speed of our raids. basically, set item is announced in raid warning for 10 dkp. you check the players of your class/capable of using dkp and yours. you gauge how much you think the item is worth to you and decide to spend as much as you want for it. (if you really need the item and are greedy, you could spend all your dkp in 1 shot. You could also be the person who will say "I can manage without a minimal upgrade for awhile" and spend low.) and send a whisper to the GM on the amount you're willing to spend to ensure privacy of the spender.
the choice is all up to the spender and the dkp rules apply to anyone that can use the item to increase raid performance. (no hand of rag to a feral druid, ashkandi to a hunter) it goes Main spec > offspec.
DKP on boss kills because wiping for 5 hours is not an incentive to raid, killing bosses are.
progression DKP can be awarded as well for those certain difficult fights that day(cthun, 4 horse, rag). if no kill was claimed. guild first time kills award bonus's as well due to the progression aspect.

Our guild was a fresh guild with all fresh 60's (in zg/t 0.5 gear) with Rag attempts in about 2 months of guild creation on Rebirth.
We move quick and raid quick so we can pvp/enjoy the time in real life with significant others.
the classes we want to shoot for on Nostalrius is atleast 3 prot wars, 2-4 fury wars (tank capable), and up to at least 4 paladins for all required blessings.
I'll be rolling holy priest (dwarf master race) to fill in the required synergy required.
We would love to have more people regardless of what class they want to play on Nostalrius when it does release.
Raiding times are tentative based on Nostalrius release and roster when capable of raiding.

I hope that helps. :)
Imbaheals
<Blacklisted Raid Leader>
Local Horde Kidnapper of Tarren Mill.
Rift Allstar Cleric 2011-2013
World 1st and 2nds with guilds Addiction/Blackout/Babytown/Trinity.
https://www.youtube.com/user/imbaslap/videos
Imbaslap
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Envy » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:36 am

I wish you good luck for your project !
We'll definitely try to kill bosses before you do ! May the best faction win !
Envy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Imbaslap » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:22 pm

indeed!! competition makes the best of the vanilla experience. :D
Imbaheals
<Blacklisted Raid Leader>
Local Horde Kidnapper of Tarren Mill.
Rift Allstar Cleric 2011-2013
World 1st and 2nds with guilds Addiction/Blackout/Babytown/Trinity.
https://www.youtube.com/user/imbaslap/videos
Imbaslap
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Gabgab » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:52 pm

Imbaslap wrote:With the change of server and the new population bracket and location. We want to push more towards US guild raiding times.

DUUN DUUN DUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNN.................. :|
Gabgab
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Normander01 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:27 am

Gabgab wrote:
Imbaslap wrote:With the change of server and the new population bracket and location. We want to push more towards US guild raiding times.

DUUN DUUN DUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNN.................. :|

this information has been better explained to phase out any confusion.
http://blacklisted.guildlaunch.com/foru ... 0#37162761
<GM> Blacklisted
Twitch Nos/Retail Streamer ~~ https://www.twitch.tv/Normander01
Youtube ~~ youtube.com/Normandah09
Normander01
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters