<Ritual> US Raiding guild as seen on Twitch!

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

<Ritual> US Raiding guild as seen on Twitch!

by Trickslol » Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:22 am

Find more about us streaming daily at Twitch.tv/Talesavo13
Or inquire with an Officer in game @ Talesavo, Trickslol, or Skrillas

About us:

Hello! Ritual is a progression raiding guild based in the US. We currently have all available content cleared, 10/10 MC, 1/1 Ony 8/8 BWL and ZG cleared. We started leveling together and streaming our progress, as we gained more friends, we filled up the guild at a steady pace. However, we have been pugging the last 10 or so members into our raids, but would like to keep it guild only, which is why we need YOU!

History:

Our officers/core members met way back in the original vanilla wow. We all were part of Naxx progression guilds but it wasn't until TBC that we banded together. We successfully ran a raiding guild up until level 80 when we didn't like where the game was heading and decided to quit playing. We are back here in vanilla with a core group to relive the raid progression that was WOW. Our leader currently streams all our raids and other things to add some extra flavor! Stop by if you are interested in learning more.

Raid Times:

Currently while everything is clear, we are raiding on Thursday/Sunday, but will bump up to Thursday/Sunday/Monday when more raids are released.

6:30 form up, 7:00 - 10:30 p.m. EST (0:30 - 4:30 a.m. Server Time) are our current raid times.

Loot Rules:

In our previous experiences we have used many different Loot methods. We looked for the type that is most beneficial to the progression of the guild and decided on a fairly run Loot Council. To find out more about the Loot Council, and why we chose it, inquire with an officer in game.

Current Recruitment Status:
As always, we are recruiting quality individuals of ANY class, but below are our current needs.

Warrior (Prot): Low
Warrior (DPS): Low
Warlock: Low
Paladin: Low
Hunter: Low
Rogue: Low
Priest: High
Mage: Medium
Druid: Low (1 Resto/Feral)

Come join us in progression with friends, and a good time! Get in now, and help us fill out the remainder of our core raid team!

Our website is currently under construction, but to find out more, contact an officer in game @ Talesavo, Trickslol, or Skrillas
or head to Twitch.tv/Talesavo13 in the afternoon.
Last edited by Trickslol on Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trickslol
Tester

Re: <Ritual> US Raiding guild as seen on Twitch!

by Talesavo » Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:34 am

HeyGuys
www.twitch.tv/talesavotv

-those fucks at blizzard banned talesavo13. :(
Talesavo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Trickslol » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:02 am

Still need a solid 5 or so for our core.
Trickslol
Tester

by Fitzgerald » Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:24 am

Bump
Am I pressing frostbolt right?
Fitzgerald
Grunt
Grunt

by Trickslol » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:44 pm

Raid core is solid, recruiting a few recruits still.
Trickslol
Tester

by Talesavo » Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:58 pm

Trickslol wrote:Raid core is solid, recruiting a few recruits still.

PLEASE DPS, WE NEED YOU
www.twitch.tv/talesavotv

-those fucks at blizzard banned talesavo13. :(
Talesavo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Tarvish » Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:46 pm

I have started leveling a baby warlock. If allowing her to be I the guild while I grind her up to 60, I'll message someone after I get off work today.
Tarvish
Tester

Next

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters