[Pandora] For social for casual for pony!

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

[Pandora] For social for casual for pony!

by Veromor » Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:20 am

Hi there,

I am Erik from the Netherlands. Just a few days ago a few of us decided to gives this lovely realm a try. Needles to say it took our souls and here we are.
Pandora has been around as a guild for a very long time and still exists on retail. Some of us just really enjoy this classic challange and settings so we decided to boot up here.

Currently we are a leveling guild that are open for all the kind and fellow alliance players on the realm. We have a few simple rules that shouldn't be hard to follow:

Respect your fellow players, inside but more importantly outside the guild.
Speak English in the guildchat.
Have a sense of humor or be able to not take every letter to seriously.
Have fun in anyway possible.

We have our own facebookgroup which is used for the Retail guild aswell but we might setup a seperate vanilla forum. We also have a teamspeak available for the lazy people that don't like typing.

Our goal is to create the typical Pandora feeling where people share as much ingame as from outside the game. When the time is right we will try and host dungeon runs, raids and other events. For now we level and we level true!

Add Veromor to your friends list if you are intrested or want to know more. Offcourse its possible to ask an invite from any member of Pandora who is currently online.

Hope to see you online soon in Pandora.

greets Veromor GM of Pandora
Veromor
Tester

Re: [Pandora] For social for casual for pony!

by Veromor » Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:32 am

Growing slowly and steadily now (60+ members).
We will close the open recruitment when we reach around 100 members.
Then recruiting will be done using ingame interview and forum applications.

We don't aim to become the biggest guild but rather a group know for close relations :mrgreen:
Veromor
Tester

by Veromor » Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:08 am

Also have a guildsite and Teamspeak server running now!

Hope to see you ingame soon :)
Veromor
Tester

by oblivionone » Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:14 pm

I am very interested! Ill shoot an PM in game! Currently lvl 12 mage but working my way up. I come from retail but stopped after Cata came out. Now here to get the nostalgic feel of original wow. Name in game is iceicebabie, hope to see you online soon
Alone we are weak. Together we are strong!
Rebel Alliance
Nostralrius Begins PVP
oblivionone
Private
Private

by Oxytauren » Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:19 pm

Does this guild exist as i cant find it ingame...
Oxytauren
Grunt
Grunt

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters