EU* Lothars Reign PvE Recruitment Nost/Elysium

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

Re: EU* Lothars Reign PvE Recruitment

by anglehe » Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:13 am

any free space for one more hunter pvp/pve player , active 17.00- 22.00 server time?
lvl 60 Viteazul

PS free bump :D
Viteazul - Dwarf - Hunter
anglehe
Tester

by kitsunegari » Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:43 pm

Hi guys, do you accept people new to the server? Or are you only looking for established characters.

I'm an experienced wow player, played since the beta. I've cleared all end game content up to and including WotLK expansion.

I'd like a guild thats a good place to be, with the potential to raid - haven't a clue if I want to start all that again, can play any class and have raided most classes/roles so have good experience in that regard too.
kitsunegari
Tester

by Daggie » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:30 am

Hey Viteazul and Kitsunegari. Currently we do not have a need for a hunter, and we have a pretty much established core team with looking for people that are leveled as additions. More information on the classes can be get by contacting our class officers: Nuri(mage), Trebert(warrior), Sizzle(rogue), Barkmender(druid), Toftix(warlock), Mignor(priest), Sleiker(Paladin).

Thank you for interest.
Daggie
Tester

by roxypew » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:26 pm

We are in need of an additional Warlock for our raids, pref close to pre-raid bis but any decent applicants are welcome to get in touch.

You can take contact with Toftix or Roxyfoxy for questions.
roxypew
Tester

by moelgaard » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:10 am

With future content in mind, we are currently in need of one holy priest. Race doesn't matter, as we have the fear wards we need. The deciding factor is your personality and how long you think you'll be staying with us. Gear, skill and experience are bonuses, but all stuff we can work to improve upon in the priest team.

Mind you, we're not guaranteeing a BWL raiding spot, as that is mainly decided on how well you fit in with the rest of the team.

While we're a guild that hold our social values dear, I will expect certain things from you:

1. Being on time, and letting us know ifyou'll be attending or not (we have a raidplanner for that)
2. Having your consumables ready, and using them on boss fights.
3. Attending all aspects of the raid you're in, meaning don't go afk all the time.
4. Actively try to better yourself and your knowledge about your class, be that through your peers or using databases/forums to gain knowledge.
5. Be comfortable being on voicechat. You're not expected to talk, but you are expected to at least listen.

Feel free to contact either myself, Moelgaard, or our Priest AO, Laseen.

Looking forward to be hearing from you.
moelgaard
Private
Private

by Trebert » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:17 pm

The Priest slot has been filled.

Cheers
Trebert
Private
Private

by moelgaard » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:01 pm

Making room for one additional holy priest, the following still applies:

With future content in mind, we are currently in need of one holy priest. Race doesn't matter, as we have the fear wards we need. The deciding factor is your personality and how long you think you'll be staying with us. Gear, skill and experience are bonuses, but all stuff we can work to improve upon in the priest team.

Mind you, we're not guaranteeing a BWL raiding spot, as that is mainly decided on how well you fit in with the rest of the team.

While we're a guild that hold our social values dear, I will expect certain things from you:

1. Being on time, and letting us know ifyou'll be attending or not (we have a raidplanner for that)
2. Having your consumables ready, and using them on boss fights.
3. Attending all aspects of the raid you're in, meaning don't go afk all the time.
4. Actively try to better yourself and your knowledge about your class, be that through your peers or using databases/forums to gain knowledge.
5. Be comfortable being on voicechat. You're not expected to talk, but you are expected to at least listen.

Feel free to contact either myself, Moelgaard, or our Priest AO, Laseen.

Looking forward to be hearing from you.
moelgaard
Private
Private

by moelgaard » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:11 am

We are still looking for one more holy priest. Don't be shy, we don't bite that hard. :)
moelgaard
Private
Private

by moelgaard » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:04 pm

We're looking for one more priest for our raid team. Don't be afraid of talking to us even if you're not fully geared or quite 60 yet. We recruit the player, not the gear. :)
moelgaard
Private
Private

by Solmyr » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:42 pm

Lothars Reign from Burning Legion EU (Alliance)?
Solmyr
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters