<Stormrage> OCEANIC Guild for 8 - 13+ GMT

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

<Stormrage> OCEANIC Guild for 8 - 13+ GMT

by Asuna » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:43 am

<Stormrage>

Looking for an Alliance Oceanic guild since the pre-launch advertised one moved to Horde? Come join us!

We are a friendly guild based in Australia catering to players in the 8 - 13 + GMT timezone range

Currently have ~100 members and growing! We have members from Australia, NZ and other places scattered across the world all keen to level, do dungeons and the ultimate goal of endgame raiding.

Raid times haven't been locked in but we will try to work so that people across the Oceanic timezone spread can all join. Guild chat is moderated and guild disputes mediated without bias.

Message / pst me in game (Asunah - NE Priest) or apply on our forum http://stormrage.vixxgaming.com ! :D
Last edited by Asuna on Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Asunah - Night Elf - Priest
<Stormrage>
Oceanic Alliance Guild
Asuna
Tester

Re: <Stormrage> OCEANIC Guild for 8 - 13+ GMT

by Illidan » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:07 am

I approve of this post.
The Betrayer
Illidan
Grunt
Grunt

by azreal313 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:04 pm

Illidan wrote:I approve of this post.

At first I though this was for <Stormlords> and I was hoping for a massive hate post from Illidan, I was disappointed :(
~Maeven~
I masturbate to the hate.
azreal313
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Holystrike » Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:29 am

Kiwi reporting in
Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. I sense much fear in you.
Holystrike
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by wackinwallaby » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:36 am

Hey guys I am interested in raiding in your guild. I am currently leveling a hunter and wanted to see if there was a need for hunter in your guild. If not I would be willing to level a Warlock druid or pally. Let me know. My hunter is Dwizzt In game. I have a while to level so I wanted to see what class you need before I commit too much time.

Thanks
Last edited by wackinwallaby on Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
wackinwallaby
Tester

by weirdfo » Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:18 am

Aussie reporting in! Living on the Gold Coast. I've registered on the forums - just waiting to be "approved". I'll send an in-game PM as soon as I get home from work..!

EDIT: Character details:

Caliginous, male Human Warlock.

Currently levelling and am 22. Trying to spend decent time on it but man it's slow to level at vanilla rates... I forgot!
weirdfo
Tester

by iamzero » Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:11 am

Priest here, keen to play with some Aussies. my ign is Therealzero
Therealzero - Priest
iamzero
Tester

by Fizzlespark » Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:47 pm

Aussie here from Queensland. When I get back home I'll be giving Nostalrius a shot (currently in Canada). I was hoping to find some Australians on the Alliance side of Nostalrius or Kronos. Looking forward to creating my toon and getting back to some Vanilla nostalgia! ;)
Fizzlespark
Tester

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters