<Wiping As Intended> will be joining [BLACKLISTED]

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

<Wiping As Intended> will be joining [BLACKLISTED]

by Drewbit » Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:07 am

<Wiping As Intended>, or "WIPE", is a group of experienced gamers who have raided throughout the life of retail WoW, as well as some vanilla private servers.

We are an English speaking guild, primarily based in the Pacific Standard Time region and are currently planning on raiding during weekdays with raid times around 8pm PST (11pm EST).

We are actively searching for members looking to experience Vanilla World of Warcraft as it was originally intended, through teamwork, camaraderie, and companionship.

What We Are:

An Alliance based guild focused on experiencing the raid content Vanilla has to offer.

A team that encourages discussion and theory crafting of anything related to class, spec or mechanics.

While PVP is not our main focus, many of our members will be contributing to battlegrounds and the world PVP effort. With enough member support we will be promoting organized PVP nights.

A family oriented guild, focused on helping each other grow together as a team, and supporting other members.

Contributors to world PVP. There was nothing like the mutual respect/hatred of the opposite faction during retail Vanilla WoW.

What We Aren’t:

People who tell you how to play your class. Nothing is more infuriating that someone telling you how to enjoy the game. We will offer suggestions and guidance for those who ask, but we will never tell you what you can and can’t play. However, proper raid composition will be needed to progress.

Our main focus isn’t loot. Our focus is on progression, and helping our members better contribute to the raid/guild.

Selfish. We pride ourselves in helping less geared or lower leveled members progress within the game so we can enjoy the content together.

A place only for raiders. We allow any member who is good natured who wants to be a part of a welcoming team, even if you don’t have time to raid, and just want to run 5-mans, PVP, RP, or just hang out and fish in STV.

Whether you are a casual player, hardcore raider or PVPer, anyone who wants to be a part of a fun, friendly team of players that is willing to be respectful is encouraged to join.

Register Here!

This will no longer be in existence as we have decided to move into [BLACKLISTED]
Last edited by Drewbit on Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
360 No-Scope Shadowburn. RIP
Drew - 60 Alliance Warlock
Drewbit
Grunt
Grunt

Re: <Wiping As Intended> PST Raiding Guild

by Hatson » Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:58 am

Great picture, haha.
I wish you folks the best of luck recruiting and in-game. See you on the other side. :twisted:

Oh, and, nice signature. A cross-dressing holy man.
The White Blacksmith.
Sometimes I stream stuff: http://www.twitch.tv/travallama/
Hatson
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Drewbit » Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:12 am

Thank you for the welcome! We hope to see you in Azeroth soon!
Drewbit
Grunt
Grunt

by kahari » Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:38 am

Alliance guild that raids after 7pm PST? Is this real life?

sign me up! :D
kahari
Grunt
Grunt

by bobinator » Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:57 am

kahari wrote:Alliance guild that raids after 7pm PST? Is this real life?

sign me up! :D

It's nice to see that there is more interest in a pacific time raid schedule!

On some of the smaller private servers it was hard to find guilds willing to raid at that time since most raiders tended to raid during european time or EST.

Hopefully nostalrius pulls enough interest for this guild to grow significantly. Pacific raid times would be awesome!
bobinator
Private
Private

by Drewbit » Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:19 pm

People that have registered with our website have been asking if we have a Voice Communication set up. We will be opening our Ventrillo server upon release of Nostalrius.
Drewbit
Grunt
Grunt

by Rhoen » Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:39 am

Drew is a good guy, here's hoping your guild is succesful =) always a shame we could never raid together.
Rhoen
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Drewbit » Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:40 am

Ah my dear friend... But we WILL be raiding together... Raiding Orgrimmar!!!! FOR THE ALLIANCE!!! :lol:

On a more serious note, I love all you Blacklisted Folks and I look forward to running Strat with you Rhoen!
Drewbit
Grunt
Grunt

by Rhoen » Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:26 pm

Drewbit wrote:Ah my dear friend... But we WILL be raiding together... Raiding Orgrimmar!!!! FOR THE ALLIANCE!!! :lol:

On a more serious note, I love all you Blacklisted Folks and I look forward to running Strat with you Rhoen!

Yes...I'm looking forward to running strat another 72 times for my boots and pants.
Rhoen
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by gazi05 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:29 pm

Finally a guild for people who are hardcore and casual. Been looking for a guild like that. Can't wait to see you all in game and hope I will get an invitation haha.
gazi05
Sergeant
Sergeant

Next

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters