[Official] <Massivus> (US PvE/P) Recruitment Thread

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

Re: [Official] <Massivus> (US PvE/P) Recruitment Thread

by Lachis » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:35 pm

Puff wrote:Name:Puff

Other private server aliases (include server name): Federes

Class/Race/Level:Warrior/Nelf/47

Desired PvE Role: DPS or Off Tank

Vanilla and/or TBC Experience: Got to 60 late for vanilla and ended up only doing MC/Onyx/BWL once or twice, played mostly BC saw all the raids. Now I want to relive vanilla properly

Which guilds you hate on Nos and why: <Squirrel Ninja Monks> sent me at least 15 guild invites so far and their guild name sounds like it was made for asspies, but that's just me.

********!!!!!!WHAT DO YOU DO WITH YOUR HANDS WHILE YOU RAID!!!!!*********
Jump, spacebar been squeaking since 04

PM sent :)
Lachis
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Lachis » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:48 am

Bump, you know you don't want to be in Ridin Derpy. Ran a BRD last night with a priest of theirs who spammed shield on the warrior tank....then kept going OOM pre-shielding the entire party before pulls. That's not who you want to be in BRS with, lower or upper. App now!!!!
Lachis
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Triantos » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:47 am

Puff wrote:Which guilds you hate on Nos and why: <Squirrel Ninja Monks> sent me at least 15 guild invites so far

Hi, Puff. This is the GM of <Squirrel Ninja Monks> here. I would like to apologize to you on behalf of the guild for the level of invites you have allegedly been receiving. I can imagine how annoying this must be. I assure you this will soon be a thing of the past. I have drastically reduced the amount of people that can send out invitations to our guild, and I will also raise awareness about this issue at our next guild meeting to prevent this from happening to others. I'm sorry if we have caused you any stress. I wish you good luck with your application here. Have fun and enjoy the best vanilla server in the world! :)
Triantos
Tester

by Lachis » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:23 pm

Triantos wrote:
Puff wrote:Which guilds you hate on Nos and why: <Squirrel Ninja Monks> sent me at least 15 guild invites so far

Hi, Puff. This is the GM of <Squirrel Ninja Monks> here. I would like to apologize to you on behalf of the guild for the level of invites you have allegedly been receiving. I can imagine how annoying this must be. I assure you this will soon be a thing of the past. I have drastically reduced the amount of people that can send out invitations to our guild, and I will also raise awareness about this issue at our next guild meeting to prevent this from happening to others. I'm sorry if we have caused you any stress. I wish you good luck with your application here. Have fun and enjoy the best vanilla server in the world! :)

Way to step up to the plate man. I already like your guild more than Ridin Derpy.
Lachis
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Lachis » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:55 pm

Bump. Rogue recruitment is low. But all other classes still getting trials. If you want a fun environment to clear content wreck horde app now!!!
Lachis
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Tommy Maze » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:08 pm

This product is endorsed by Tommy Maze
Tommy Maze
Grunt
Grunt

by Lachis » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:10 pm

Tommy Maze wrote:This product is endorsed by Tommy Maze

OH MY WORD!!!! Been waiting all my life for a Tommy Maze endorsement. Come one come all the Maze is BACK. Join up! App now! Take over nost!
Lachis
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Tommy Maze » Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:41 pm

I AM A REAL AMERICAN! FIGHT FOR THE RIGHTS OF EVERY PLAYER. FIGHT FOR WHATS RIGHT FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE!
Tommy Maze
Grunt
Grunt

by Lachis » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:09 pm

Don't join <Ridin Dupey>. Join <Massivus>!!!! find Fathertommy in game and he'll set you straight.

Still recruiting every class and everyone will be evaluated for a raid spot.
Lachis
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Zammy » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:38 am

•[druid lyfe]•, that's why I chose massivus backhandeth every morning for breakfast. Not the generic riding dupy o's. Dupey. Dupe E
Greenbuds Druid

Ðillon Warlock
Zammy
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters