<NOPE> IS BACK ON PVP SERVER

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

Re: <NOPE> IS BACK ON PVP SERVER

by slipryyy » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:22 pm

Solmyr wrote:
Nope Guild wrote:Updated the first post. Hoping to see a lot of familiar faces from both factions return to the old server to pick off where we left.

So, pick up your corpses from Twilight Grove and continue getting raidwiped? :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6zrQJquPbI
?
slipryyy
Tester

by Keftenk » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:27 pm

Good times XD
Keftenk
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Solmyr » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:09 pm

slipryyy wrote:
Solmyr wrote:
Nope Guild wrote:Updated the first post. Hoping to see a lot of familiar faces from both factions return to the old server to pick off where we left.

So, pick up your corpses from Twilight Grove and continue getting raidwiped? :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6zrQJquPbI
?

I can see you have excluded the footage from Twilight Grove. Thank you for the confirmation ;).
Solmyr
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by vathdaar » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:14 pm

Just came from the dead to say..

Is this guy serious? Like i think DS has literally no balls to say shit, they re less than a cockroak in PVP terms in Nostalrius wtf. I cant talk about PVE because im not an expert in the matter but i can prolly say they re not either better than <NOPE>. But in PVP? please sir, stop making fun of yourself and search a bit in youtube to see how we wip the floor with all the horde of this server. Thanks.
<GOD>
Lord of the <Local Ungoro Mafia>
Curator <NOPE>
vathdaar
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Solmyr » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:46 pm

vathdaar wrote:Just came from the dead to say..

So NOPE has "50 people returning confirmed" but they need someone back from the dead to stand up for them? Will have fun corpsecamping you if you ever return for real ;).
Solmyr
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Juddy » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:18 pm

Kishkumen, I am genuinely curious as to which event at Twilight Grove you're refering to, as I cannot remember any meaningful encounter between us at that location. It is understandable that you harbour discomfort over your final days on Nostalrius, as to say the least they went badly for Dreamstate. Hopefully you will be able to provide more competition for NOPE on the rehosted version of Nostalrius.

With that said though, this is a guild recruitment and advertisement thread; not the place for you to air your discomfort or misgivings, let's get back on topic now.

NOPE will be returning for the rehosted Nostalrius and are looking for exceptional players to join our roster.
Juddy
Sergeant
Sergeant

by vathdaar » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:34 pm

Solmyr wrote:
vathdaar wrote:Just came from the dead to say..

So NOPE has "50 people returning confirmed" but they need someone back from the dead to stand up for them? Will have fun corpsecamping you if you ever return for real ;).

CORPSCAMPING ME? HJAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

waiting forward for it :) im the one who corpsecamps kid, if i find who you are i bet you ll have a hard time in the new server.
<GOD>
Lord of the <Local Ungoro Mafia>
Curator <NOPE>
vathdaar
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Sethzer » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:48 am

Juddy wrote:NOPE will be returning for the rehosted Nostalrius and are looking for exceptional players to join our roster.

^
Sethzer
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Spiri » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:04 pm

Unbind my S key ?

Then i must click Fiery Fire feral.... Kappa
Spiri
Grunt
Grunt

by Nope Guild » Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:26 pm

Looking for an excellent mage and either a priest or a paladin.
Nope Guild
Private
Private

PreviousNext

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters