LF Active Social/Raid Guild

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

LF Active Social/Raid Guild

by Reeves » Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:43 pm

Good morning all,

Hope everyone is having a great start to their week. I recently discovered this server and from what I can tell it has a great community and a thriving population. I am a long time WoW player who is currently looking to experience the classic experience again. I am looking to roll a toon and level up with a great active social guild and then of course jump into end game dungeons/raids as well. I am looking to level up fairly quickly but have not decided on a class as of yet.

I am looking for a guild that does not yet have all the content on farm as I would prefer to experience and work through the raids together and not just be ran through them. My playtimes are pretty high (usually 3+ hours a day) and I feel I am a knowledge yet friendly player.

If you need or want any additional information please feel free to ask and I will respond as soon as I can and look forward to meeting some of you!

Reeves
Reeves
Tester

Re: LF Active Social/Raid Guild

by Undertanker » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:24 am

It is always critical that you post your time zone, preferred days played, and time you are looking to raid.

Glad to read the part about looking for the progression experience. This is where the bonds are built in a guild and satisfaction is at it's highest when you progress as a team.
Undertanker
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Re: LF Active Social/Raid Guild

by Reeves » Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:12 am

Thanks Undertanker, I knew I was missing some information!

I am PST time zone but work early morning so I am usually on starting around 1pm PST. I have no preferred play days and looking to raid anytime starting after about 3pm PST but am pretty open otherwise.
Reeves
Tester

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters