<Insomnia> PvP/PvE (US/EU) Recruitment

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

<Insomnia> PvP/PvE (US/EU) Recruitment

by goodgame » Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:26 am

<Insomnia> (US/EU)

About Us:

We are an increasingly active PvE & PvP Guild that is recruiting active level 25+ players for leveling & endgame progression. Our goal is to reach endgame content as soon as possible to begin progressing through the endgame content we all know and love.

We have a spot for every type of player whether it be hardcore or casual and we will do our best to provide a both progressive and beneficial environment for your gaming experience on Nostalrius.

Our promotion system is based upon guild involvement, dedication, interest in progression, and participation in guild activities.

Insomnia Ranking System:

Alt - Alt Characters
Initiate - Starter rank for all new Insomnia members
Member - Earned after 3 days of activity
Core Member - Will be addressed when we have enough members at 60 for raid progression.
Class Leader - Guild involvement, Expansive knowledge on class, Activity, Adviser interview
Officer - Based on long-term involvement with the guild and discussed between advisers and Guild Master.

NOTICE: Inactivity after 3 weeks will result in removal from the guild.

Guild Current State:

Currently the majority of the guild is in the process of leveling to 60 as are most players on Nostalrius. We have an active Teamspeak3 server that is used constantly that we encourage members to join as it makes leveling more enjoyable and you get to meet some great people along the way.

Our raidtimes are yet to be announced as we are currently sifting through the players that are willing to play to 60 and stick around to progress. Given this is a US & EU Guild we will be sure to have a flexible raiding schedule. If we happen to generate enough dedicated players from both groups there will be a few sets of core players so that everyone gets their spot during scheduled raids.

Interested in joining?

Below are the classes we are currently accepting: (8/8)

Druid
Hunter
Mage
Paladin
Priest
Rogue
Warlock
Warrior

If you are interested in joining our community while you relive the Vanilla experience, message one of our officers or advisers which names can be found below with any questions or concerns you may have.

Insomnia Advisers & Officers:

Halfstep - Guild Leader
Geist - Adviser
Offheals - Adviser
Strobber - Adviser
Courtois - Officer
Nome - Officer
Icecatch - Officer
Clooh - Officer
Last edited by goodgame on Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
goodgame
Private
Private

Re: <Insomnia> PvP/PvE (US/EU) Recruitment

by goodgame » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:24 pm

Reserved.
goodgame
Private
Private

by goodgame » Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:44 am

bump
goodgame
Private
Private

by elliotrodger » Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:59 am

Best guild Ally side. oh and Im in it . ;)
elliotrodger
Tester

by goodgame » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:14 am

bump for visibility
goodgame
Private
Private

by goodgame » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:36 am

bump
goodgame
Private
Private

by Crichton » Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:08 pm

Great guild, good people.
Started here thinking I'd just lone wolf it but joined these guys at random and found a home for my time here.
Crichton
Sergeant
Sergeant

by pyrodwarf » Mon May 18, 2015 7:46 am

Edit: As mentioned below the player I contacted (Mikkisp) was in a different guild <INSOMNIA> and is no part of this guild named <Insomnia>. This guild <Insomnia> appears to be a good group of players. Apologies for the mix-up!

On another note if anyone encounters Mikkisp from <INSOMNIA>, take the following steps: Press "O" and then Navigate to your Ignore List. Press the "Ignore Player" button. Add "Mikkisp" and then press "Accept". Your gameplay experience will now improve dramatically.
Last edited by pyrodwarf on Mon May 18, 2015 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pyrodwarf
Tester

by Dawnconnor » Mon May 18, 2015 5:55 pm

Hey guys, this is one of the officers here.

If anyone is still looking at this, the guild has changed a bit. Halfstep, Geist, Offheals, Nome, and Icecatch have either become inactive or just left. The attitude Pyrodwarf dealt with isn't tolerated here either. If any of you have any questions as to where the guild is at now please contact me, Dawnconnor, in game, or one of the current active officers: Courtois, Strobber, Feles, Theoan, Bigpanda. If you're still curious, I'll explain where we're at as of 18 May 2015.

Insomnia is a small guild of around 40 or so active level 40+ members. I think the intent right now is to keep the guild a small core of friends that can raid and pvp together. We have plans to do both, and we are still an EU/NA guild. For this reason, raid times will be weekends at 19-23 server time; any other days haven't been established yet as we're still working to get everyone to 60. We're by no means a hardcore guild; there's no rush to clear content. The goal is to get some loot and have fun. We have a mumble server right now as we work to set up a TS which everyone is free to use.

We're currently looking for any friendly faces, but we're pretty full on rogues and approaching capacity for tanks, druids, and paladins. Things change, so just talk to me and I'll tell you where we're at. Thanks.

Edit:

The person Pyrodwarf talked to was from <INSOMNIA>, which is a different guild from <Insomnia>. Mikkisp is part of INSOMNIA and has never been in our guild. Like I said, I wouldn't tolerate that rudeness, and I would hope that every member of Insomnia is respectful. Just keep in mind not to confuse the two guilds; we may be changing our names soon to stop the confusion and I'll update this forum when that happens.

Edit #2: Despite what the original post says, we're no longer looking for 25+. Given that this was made two months ago, most of the level 20s we invited are now level 60. At minimum, we really want 40+ since that's where the majority of the lower level players are at. We want people that will be ready to do endgame within the next few weeks. 50+ is preferable, 40+ is a minimum. Thank you guys.

Edit #3: Name was changed to <Rollin With My Gnomies> as of 4 June 2015
Last edited by Dawnconnor on Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Dawnconnor
Tester

by pyrodwarf » Mon May 18, 2015 8:07 pm

Thanks for clearing that up and apologies for the mix up! I had no idea that spelling something in caps makes it different for guild names, sounds like Linux :P Anyways sounds like a good guild as advertised! Maybe I'll apply if I haven't burned my britches too badly :)
pyrodwarf
Tester

Next

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters