LF dedicated PvP'ers for new nost server

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

LF dedicated PvP'ers for new nost server

by juggnard » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:28 am

Hey all, I will be rolling a human holy paladin at launch of the new server and I'm aiming for at least rank 11. I'm expecting to hit 60 within two weeks just like last time on og nostalrius with my priest Doublewrap. I will be logging many hours and essentially no lifing it for glory.

Basically I'm looking for any premades or any players in general who will be no lifeing it as well on the pvp grind. My two roomate's will also be partaking in this adventure and they are most likely rolling druid/mage for flag running.

Feel free to post here or send me a pm if anyone is interested. All advice appreciated and I will most likely have a stream set up too.
juggnard
Private
Private

Re: LF dedicated PvP'ers for new nost server

by vathdaar » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:35 am

HUMAN PALADIN, seen enough.

male too?
<GOD>
Lord of the <Local Ungoro Mafia>
Curator <NOPE>
vathdaar
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by juggnard » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:53 am

Cosmetics are most important for me :)
juggnard
Private
Private

by vathdaar » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:33 pm

Then dont look for a group of dedicated players.

I ll tell you what i do when an insect like you tries to join my premade, in 2 simple steps:

1. Check race/class/gender combination. Such as--> Human(except rogue all SUCK, DECLINED).
-->Paladin? Dwarf or GTFO, Priest? MALE DWARF orGTFO.
--->You got the point.

2. Check boots, once i know the guy passed step 1 and knows how to choose from available options, i check his BOOTS. if he has STAMINA/SPIRIT or anything other than +speed (Whatever class he is), DECLINED. and this one includes DECLINED with telling him how shit he is.

I bet you wouldn pass either tests. search for dodgemades maybe.
<GOD>
Lord of the <Local Ungoro Mafia>
Curator <NOPE>
vathdaar
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by juggnard » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:58 pm

I appreciate the info :) but you're forgetting I'm a reliable person who can log 18 hours a day for 4 months straight. Also I'm a veteran of the game since launch. Bigpapajon on emerald dream.

The attitude you're expressing towards me is highly elitiest but I understand, I have no achievements in these realms other then top 50 first to ding 60 on pvp nost launch.

That being said, I'll take my dedication over min maxing because we both know at the end of the day, whoever shows up and is reliable is far greater then min maxing as a paladin. Priest is an exception because of fear ward.
juggnard
Private
Private

by Lammi » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:57 am

Let's do it. Name on fresh?
Lammi
Tester

by badmannerkid » Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:09 am

vathdaar wrote:Then dont look for a group of dedicated players.

I ll tell you what i do when an insect like you tries to join my premade, in 2 simple steps:

1. Check race/class/gender combination. Such as--> Human(except rogue all SUCK, DECLINED).
-->Paladin? Dwarf or GTFO, Priest? MALE DWARF orGTFO.
--->You got the point.

2. Check boots, once i know the guy passed step 1 and knows how to choose from available options, i check his BOOTS. if he has STAMINA/SPIRIT or anything other than +speed (Whatever class he is), DECLINED. and this one includes DECLINED with telling him how shit he is.

I bet you wouldn pass either tests. search for dodgemades maybe.

holy fuck the neckbeard is strong with this one. what a hardass
badmannerkid
Tester

by Lammi » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:03 am

I'm down.
Lammi
Tester

by Healthycoww » Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:21 am

badmannerkid wrote:holy fuck the neckbeard is strong with this one. what a hardass

But you wouldn't enjoy facing his groups either. :mrgreen:
Healthycoww
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Jindo » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:28 am

Idk man, Vathdar, you're making it way too difficult. If new nost is anything resembling old nost, then I expect to have 100% wins while keyboard turning, without fakecasting, by running in straight to the fight as healer, and without engineering. Guess what? On old nost people sucked so hard...
Jindo
Grunt
Grunt

Next

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters