<Theorycraft> [EU] 8/8 BWL, 5/6 WB, 5/5 FB is recruiting!

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

Re: <Theorycraft> - casual but efficient and full of knowled

by Ghecko » Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:03 pm

what does casual even mean anymore? (im a casual player and i put ~18h between saturday and sun :)) )
do you require people to be close or at lvl 60?(im a lvl 35 priest)
Ghecko
Private
Private

by Istaria » Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:55 am

Ghecko wrote:what does casual even mean anymore?

That is an excellent question. I've pretty much ignored my real life for the past week or three :D Not quite so casual, but maybe casual in this instance means that we're happy to have a good community and do stuff the way we want to do it. Lots of members are casual and don't jeopardize their real life for this, but we have the latter kind too. I'm not the only one.

So yeah, semi-casual with some hardcore twists occasionally. Farmed UBRS key-gems until 5 in the morning more than one night and stuff like that, but these are luckily not happening all the time.
Shanyatral / Istaria, Guild Master of <Theorycraft>
(and yes, these days I do stuff for Light's Hope - but never for Nostalrius / Elysium) .
Istaria
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Vulkanian » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:31 pm

Hi, I've only recently discovered you guys and have been trying to contact you, but you haven't been online whenever I got on, and idk if there's a different command or if it wasn't a thing in vanilla, but whenever I try to /who <guild name here>, it just shows the server population :|
Vulkanian
Tester

by Istaria » Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:04 pm

Vulkanian wrote:Hi, I've only recently discovered you guys and have been trying to contact you, but you haven't been online whenever I got on, and idk if there's a different command or if it wasn't a thing in vanilla, but whenever I try to /who <guild name here>, it just shows the server population :|

Been quite busy IRL for a little while, which has affected my playing. You should do just /who theorycraft without the <> to find results.
(and yes, these days I do stuff for Light's Hope - but never for Nostalrius / Elysium) .
Istaria
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by jcuzy » Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:10 pm

Interested in your guild. I am a 60 pre-raid prot war every slot is BiS (already geared to raid). I do have a FR set also above the required FR. I want to be apart of a guild that are about help one another unlike the guild I am currently in. My main concern would be raiding times. I live in California and I am currently in a guild that raids on Wensday's 1:30am server time for me that's 4:30pm which is right when I get off work I barely make in time for the invite and than I have time for MC a full clear. Sometimes I might have time for onyxia sometimes not which is right after MC. I would like to find a guild that would fit my schedule (more convenient). I don't mind helping gear whoever or even farming gold for a guild bank. Age 24 and have mumble, vent, and TS3. I played WoW back when it first came out 1-60 up to level 85 off and on. Though I was all about pvp I absolutely did no raids, I received all my gear from pvp. Played a 85 rogue and 85 mage. So, I am inexperienced when it comes to raiding but I have been raiding MC 10/10 and Ony for 3-4 weeks now.

In-Game Name Luhki I am on everyday M-F I am on about 1:30am ST or 2:30am ST for about 4 hours too 7 hours it's situational. Friday-Sunday I am basically on all day literally for the most part. Send me a message or hit me up in game if interested.
jcuzy
Tester

by Istaria » Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:04 am

jcuzy wrote:My main concern would be raiding times. I live in California and I am currently in a guild that raids on Wensday's 1:30am server time for me that's 4:30pm which is right when I get off work I barely make in time for the invite.

Our current priority is on the EU raiding squad which means our raid times would not work for you. Perhaps in a month or three we have an american time 2nd raiding squad going, but right now the focus is entirely on getting one up.

Our MT is american, but pretty much everyone else in it is from Europe.
Istaria
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: EU guild <Theorycraft> looking for American players

by Istaria » Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:25 pm

OK, so, we are currently full on european players, but now is the time to get recruiting some american folks! No level requirement, no class requirements :) Just meet the other criteria that is on the post and post on our forums and/or talk to me ingame.
Istaria
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: EU guild <Theorycraft> looking for couple EU and lots of

by Istaria » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:21 am

OK OK, we're still looking for a couple durids and casters for the european squad. Please be sure to read the actual recruitment post before you apply!
Istaria
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Istaria » Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:46 pm

Modified what we need, again. Don't be afraid, especially if you're a warlock!
Istaria
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Istaria » Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:57 am

Bumpety bump. We still need sum casters :)
Istaria
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters