<Theorycraft> [EU] 8/8 BWL, 5/6 WB, 5/5 FB is recruiting!

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

Re: <Theorycraft> - casual but efficient and full of knowled

by largecharles » Sat May 30, 2015 1:29 pm

Guild sounds great, I'd love to be a part of it. Not sure if i can message anyone in the guild besides Shanyatral or Istaria.

I'm a level 30 paladin; ign Dufus
what a D
largecharles
Tester

by Istaria » Sat May 30, 2015 2:12 pm

If I am not on (but I often am), you can message someone else of course :)

Lately we have grown in size a bit and things are looking quite bright for us. We've got some excellent members and a good community. There's still room :) We're especially in need of hunters and warlocks, and got quite a lot of rogues and warriors, but it's not like we're picky at this point as long as you are a good guy :)
Shanyatral / Istaria, Guild Master of <Theorycraft>
(and yes, these days I do stuff for Light's Hope - but never for Nostalrius / Elysium) .
Istaria
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Istaria » Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:09 pm

Site is being upgraded to a brand new version so the link was not working. If this confused you, try again.

Still looking for players with the right kind of attitude!

P.S I am terrible at multitasking, and I am oftentimes busy when I am in the game, so bare with me :)
(and yes, these days I do stuff for Light's Hope - but never for Nostalrius / Elysium) .
Istaria
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Viv » Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:53 pm

I'm interested. What are your peak hours? If you had to guess, what time of day do you think you'll end up raiding and on what days?
Viv
Tester

by Rocmistro » Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:12 pm

Hello!

I'd like to throw my hat in the ring for a guild invite. I just found out about this server yesterday, and installed. I just started "Sistermary" my new Pally.

I've been raiding since Vanilla WoW in July 2005. My first character was a Rogue:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/D ... s/advanced
...and using her I participated in clearing MC, Ony, BWL, ZG and AQ20. I

I quit using my rogue as my main sometime around TBC because...finding work as DPS was always tricky.
I then re-rolled a Holy Pally who became my main.

Then I started playing with some guys I worked with in 2008 and rolled a horde BELF Pally. She became the main I use today after I transferred her back over to my original realm (Durotan) to resume play with my other group of friends:
http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Durotan/Ibliss/

So basically, I've leveled 2 Holy Pallys to 90+ and this will be my 3rd (ish).
I'd like to see if you guys support a truly Hybrid pally build for raiding. Something like a Holy / Trash-a-tankadin.
Rocmistro
Private
Private

by Istaria » Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:45 pm

Viv wrote:I'm interested. What are your peak hours? If you had to guess, what time of day do you think you'll end up raiding and on what days?

Raids would probably start at about 19-19.30 servertime is my best guess. Days, no idea.

We also got a lot of activity going during the night, but it's not a good time to start raiding. Ultimately I hope we'll be able to run two groups at EU+US times but let's just get one going for now...
Istaria
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Viv » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:39 pm

I see. That's like 1am for me, so I will have to pass. Good luck finding more good people :)
Viv
Tester

by Istaria » Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:56 pm

Viv wrote:Good luck finding more good people :)

Thank you. I'm even more about the community than the raids themselves, but I definitely want a raiding community and preferably as fast as possible :)

There are so many cool things one can do with vanilla raids and I want to get going with them!
Istaria
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Istaria » Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Rocmistro wrote:I'd like to see if you guys support a truly Hybrid pally build for raiding. Something like a Holy / Trash-a-tankadin.

I am not sure if that sort of thing is necessary. I like Paladin tanks in 5 man instances (apart from their terrible downtime, having to drink after every pull etc). Generally speaking trash does not usually need anything special to deal with it, although I do remember tanking Hyjal trash with my paladin back in the day. It was a special case though where it made things considerably easier :)
Istaria
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Istaria » Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:39 pm

So, we just today merged with a big part of another guild and our member count soared. We're much closer to being raid ready, and we'll start doing our own raids / some joint ones soon enough as we get more used to each other and gear up those who still need doing so.

I feel like we now have enough hunters, so our hunter situation is not critical anymore. We're still in a dire need of warlocks, though. Could maybe use a priest or two as well.
Istaria
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters