<Exiled> [N.A.] (PvE)

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

Re: <Exiled> [U.S.] (PvE)

by Poiriest » Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:24 am

Hope you guys will be the first to down Rag!
Poiriest
Tester

by Trixy » Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:38 pm

No worries we will :)
Trixy
Private
Private

by Ellarria » Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:09 am

Askental wrote:
Koopa wrote:Jetpack Dinosaurs

Why would you change a name like this? :(

I do sometimes miss being a Jetpack Dinosaur.
Ellarria - 60 Priest
Arrellia - 19 Druid Twink
Ellarria
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Ellarria » Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:12 am

Was a good testing session this weekend.
Last edited by Ellarria on Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ellarria - 60 Priest
Arrellia - 19 Druid Twink
Ellarria
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Koopa » Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:29 pm

Recruitment Continues (PvE Session Results):

The PvE Session has officially ended, and we are happy to see continued progress, both for our guild and for the server. Bugs were reported and then they were squashed. A big thanks goes out to the all the Devs from Exiled for their continued hard work and dedicated to the project!

As for recruitment, we've recently had an influx of new members, and it's safe to say we are nearing our recruitment goals prior to the servers launch. In terms of specific classes, we especially need Paladin healers, and we could also use more Rogues and Warriors. That being said, we are still accepting exceptional players of all classes.

If Exiled interests you, drop by our website and join our community while we all anxiously await the release of the server.

Poiriest wrote:Hope you guys will be the first to down Rag!

Thanks for the support - hope to see you over here
Koopa
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Terefinz » Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:50 am

Hello all,

This is my first post on this forum and I would like to say that I have applied on the guild website and am exciting to have the chance to play with you all :) I come from an experienced PvP background (with some raiding in WOTLK), but I never got a chance to even play in vanilla so I am looking forward to be a part of this and hopefully being able to achieve something great. Cheers.

-Terefinz
Terefinz
Tester

by Kes » Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:56 pm

Glad to be part of the team and can't wait for launch :)
Kes
Grunt
Grunt

by symphonic » Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:45 am

Come join us every week to clear content so we can clear the same content quicker!
<Exiled>
symphonic
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr » Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:55 am

ready to break another server boys
Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Grunt
Grunt

by Koopa » Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:57 pm

The Hype Builds:

It’s about that time again, and Exiled is back with another update! First, I just want to say that I hope everyone is doing well as we all anxiously await future tests and the eventual release of Nostalrius. That being said, let’s get right down to business.

Recruitment only continues on this hype train, and we are still seeking more potential members to complete our 40 man raid roster. As the server has grown, so has the scope of our recruitment. We aren’t just recruiting the bare minimum, and for that reason, we are still seeking exceptional players of all classes. More specifically though, you can find a detailed breakdown of exactly what we are looking for listed below.

Warrior (Prot): Low
Warrior (DPS): Low
Warlock: High
Paladin: High
Hunter: Low
Priest: Low
Rogue: High
Druid: Low
Mage: Low

As you can see, our primary needs consists of Paladin Healers and Rogues, but that doesn’t mean we are excluding other classes either. Exiled has already reached 40 confirmed players, and our community is large, friendly, and extremely active. When we aren't all hanging out in vent, we're theorycrafting various pre-buffed sets on our forums. If you want to play with an awesome group of raiders and have a kick ass time, look no further. Drop by our website today.
Last edited by Koopa on Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Koopa
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters