<At Your Service+At Your Disposal>We're all about kindness

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

Re: <At Your Service> We're all about kindness and respect

by Guslet » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:15 pm

A Marriott standard! I look forward to playing with yall!
Guslet
Tester

by yzak » Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:31 pm

We just got our own Teamspeak server!
yzak
Grunt
Grunt

by yzak » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:08 pm

Guslet wrote:A Marriott standard! I look forward to playing with yall!

woohoo! what's ur IGN? pm me it!
yzak
Grunt
Grunt

Re: <At Your Service> The most friendliest guild in history

by Thella » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:22 pm

Zyfire wrote:
Thella wrote:It doesn't say if you're A or H

Love the idea, would love to join, been helping out everyone I can around Azeroth (except money beggers). A bit stuck in my current guild though, but need to reconsider.

Otherwise check which forum you are in, it says "Alliance guilds headquarters" ;)

Oh yeah good point. I always use the section "new posts", didnt think of checking what forum it actually belongs to :)
Thella
Private
Private

by Ourk » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:20 am

Hello fellows forumers,

I admit that i like this idea: a nice guild in which members stick together. So, I thought join.

But after my first encounter with a member of <At Your Service>, i must admit too that i m now hesitant.

Here the story. I was questing in Wetlands with a rogue (Omer's revenge chain quests - kill raptors again and again :mrgreen: ) when a druid named Bexlyton started ninja-skinning our kills. In order to say (/s) him that is was just not a very fair attitude, i came closer. I have not had the time nor to make a gesture nor to say a word nor even a single emote, that there was immediately a free insult from the druid's group mate, a gnome mage called Orora<At Your Service>.

ImageImage

This is not exactly the idea I was getting from the sweet OP introduction.

yzak wrote:Any remarks that are ridden with foul-mouthed and obscene language will not be tolerated. We ask that you moderate yourselves and watch what you say. Otherwise, we will sadly part ways. Such behavior does nothing for our community, and most importantly it is simply wrong. Swearing is cool, swearing at others to demean/insult is not.

My hopes are flying away... :(
Ourk
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by yzak » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:30 pm

Ourk wrote:Hello fellows forumers,

I admit that i like this idea: a nice guild in which members stick together. So, I thought join.

But after my first encounter with a member of <At Your Service>, i must admit too that i m now hesitant.

Here the story. I was questing in Wetlands with a rogue (Omer's revenge chain quests - kill raptors again and again :mrgreen: ) when a druid named Bexlyton started ninja-skinning our kills. In order to say (/s) him that is was just not a very fair attitude, i came closer. I have not had the time nor to make a gesture nor to say a word nor even a single emote, that there was immediately a free insult from the druid's group mate, a gnome mage called Orora<At Your Service>.

ImageImage

This is not exactly the idea I was getting from the sweet OP introduction.

yzak wrote:Any remarks that are ridden with foul-mouthed and obscene language will not be tolerated. We ask that you moderate yourselves and watch what you say. Otherwise, we will sadly part ways. Such behavior does nothing for our community, and most importantly it is simply wrong. Swearing is cool, swearing at others to demean/insult is not.

My hopes are flying away... :(

Hey thanks for posting! Haha Orora is actually a nice guy and I'm not going to hold anything against him because he said fuck off to someone who was ninjaing him. We're human and we get mad sometimes, and I am not some kind of person who holds onto each of our members with a short leash. If this continues to happen then we will address it for sure, but Orora is more than just this single situation. Even I slip up at times. And I am sure because of our standards and what our guild is about, there will be more posts like this pointing out our flaws. I am sure we will "mess" up again and again. For this, I am sorry but it is just the nature of a large guild. However, you have my word that we will continue to try our best and help others in need. We will never forget our mission and always try to improve. I cannot promise that we will be perfect, but my guild leaders and I will do our darndest to be a good citizen of Nostalrius. Thank you!
yzak
Grunt
Grunt

by Ourk » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:58 pm

yzak wrote:to someone who was ninjaing him

You misread. THEY ninjaed us. But it's no big deal.

I just believed you were a really different guild.

But dont worry, it's already forgotten, thank you for the answer and i whish you the best on Nostalrius! :D
Ourk
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by yzak » Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:47 pm

guild is getting full! Check us out soon! Thank you!
yzak
Grunt
Grunt

by yzak » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:24 am

Levelers are welcome! Anyone with a kind heart is welcome. Guild info updated!
yzak
Grunt
Grunt

by Guslet » Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:49 pm

Any plans to raid in the future?
Guslet
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters