<At Your Service+At Your Disposal>We're all about kindness

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

Re: <At Your Service+At Your Disposal>We're all about kindne

by Lane » Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:23 am

to the guy above, you do realize how you sound? Like a child that did not receive what he/she wanted. By all means continue.

Anyways, I am interested in the guild and would like to join. I already signed up on your site but I do not know who I can contact next.

I've been playing WoW since Vanilla and up to WoD. Still a subscriber and I just learned about this server in retail. I miss Vanilla because back then a guild really had to work together to be successful and it was a true bonding experience. Still talk with my Vanilla raiding buddies to this day. I was in the best guild back then and we had similar guild rules like At Your Service, sounds like what I am looking for. That and no Horde Pallies.
Lane
Tester

by twins » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:58 pm

Lane you can wisp me twins if im not on that toon im prolly on adohi just send me a tell
twins
Tester

by Happyjack » Tue May 12, 2015 9:21 am

Lane wrote:to the guy above, you do realize how you sound? Like a child that did not receive what he/she wanted. By all means continue.

Anyways, I am interested in the guild and would like to join. I already signed up on your site but I do not know who I can contact next.

I've been playing WoW since Vanilla and up to WoD. Still a subscriber and I just learned about this server in retail. I miss Vanilla because back then a guild really had to work together to be successful and it was a true bonding experience. Still talk with my Vanilla raiding buddies to this day. I was in the best guild back then and we had similar guild rules like At Your Service, sounds like what I am looking for. That and no Horde Pallies.

Being angry that the guild leader kicked out officers who BUILT the entire guild? Yea right. If you are a girl, then this is the PERFECT guild to join. It is full of neckbeards who don't get to talk to girls very much and will do ANYTHING for your attention.
Happyjack
Tester

by Lane » Thu May 14, 2015 11:51 am

Happyjack wrote:
Lane wrote:to the guy above, you do realize how you sound? Like a child that did not receive what he/she wanted. By all means continue.

Being angry that the guild leader kicked out officers who BUILT the entire guild? Yea right. If you are a girl, then this is the PERFECT guild to join. It is full of neckbeards who don't get to talk to girls very much and will do ANYTHING for your attention.

I didn't join this guild and opted for a friend's but even I can understand why they kicked you. Not to be harsh but I find your rants quite lacking in basic common sense, since this guild is all about respect and you have none. By all means continue and keep being salty and insult the entire guild. Hopefully, as you write your next post, it dawns on you that you are a dumbass and providing juicy proof of it.
Last edited by Lane on Sun May 17, 2015 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lane
Tester

by Tyriun » Sat May 16, 2015 7:24 am

nice seeing you guys in game!
Tyriun
Tester

Previous

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters