<At Your Service+At Your Disposal>We're all about kindness

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

<At Your Service+At Your Disposal>We're all about kindness

by yzak » Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:56 am

Member count: Largest guild in Nostalrius. First guild with two separate guilds required.
Teamspeak: Our very own exclusive server!

What people say about our guild =)
http://atyourservice.shivtr.com/forum_threads/2105189

<At Your Service> is full so we had to make another guild, <At Your Disposal>. Same guild, Teamspeak, custom guild chat channel, and webpage. Same rules. Activity has been high so we cannot kick anymore from AYS. So if AYS is full, do not fret, we got your back =)

AYD is growing quickly (over 200 members in 3 days). Please PM me or anyone from our guild and we will find a way to get you in!

Guild Information

Guild Rules (http://atyourservice.shivtr.com/forum_threads/2089520):
Absolutely no room for racism or any other type of discrimination in our guild. Any remarks that are ridden with foul-mouthed and obscene language will not be tolerated. We ask that you moderate yourselves and watch what you say. Otherwise, we will sadly part ways. Such behavior does nothing for our community, and most importantly it is simply wrong. A bit of swearing is okay, swearing profoundly or at others to demean/insult is not.

atyourservice.shivtr.com

<At Your Service> is an Alliance guild unlike any other. Our focus is each other, we value each person & go out of our way to lend help. The Nice Guys of Nostalrius. We believe that a community of positive encouragement & support is the most essential to our enjoyment and success.

Whether we are PvPing or PvEing, put each other first & aid each other. It's tough sometimes, I know, but it makes a real difference. No matter what happens, never ever say or do anything that might hurt someone. Instead, let us focus on encouraging and supporting one another.

We are one of the largest guilds in Nostalrius because many people agree with our philosophy of respect and people first. We understand what is most important in a gaming community. We believe that we can battle the negativity surrounding Nost's community. It is a true safe haven for weary travelers looking for real friendship and courtesy. It is almost disgusting how nice we are. Hehe.

All that we ask is to treat others with the respect and kindness. That is our foremost goal and it is our greatest desire to one day be at your service.

Communication is my favorite thing about our guild. We always ask each other and we always talk to one another. Google ain't got nothing on us and no question is stupid. We are here to help. Come let us make Nostalrius a better place for all!

TLDR:
Just like any other guild in terms of PvE and PvP, just a lot nicer than most =)

If you have any questions about our guild or want to join, just PM one of our members! All members within <AYS> can recruit! Or just comment below/send a forum message. Thank you!

Guild leaders:
Golgotha
Twins
Solairé
Keddar
Saltus
Yzak
Last edited by yzak on Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:17 am, edited 24 times in total.
yzak
Grunt
Grunt

Re: <At Your Service> The most friendliest guild in history

by yzak » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:58 am

We are up to 63 members now!
yzak
Grunt
Grunt

by Thella » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:53 am

It doesn't say if you're A or H

Love the idea, would love to join, been helping out everyone I can around Azeroth (except money beggers). A bit stuck in my current guild though, but need to reconsider.
Thella
Private
Private

by Thella » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:57 am

Thella wrote:It doesn't say if you're A or H

Love the idea, would love to join, been helping out everyone I can around Azeroth (except money beggers). A bit stuck in my current guild though, but need to reconsider.

Ah never mind, found the guild on alliance side :) "/who service" was a smarter choice than doing a who on the members that were currently offline ;)
Thella
Private
Private

by yzak » Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:40 pm

Thella wrote:

Ah never mind, found the guild on alliance side :) "/who service" was a smarter choice than doing a who on the members that were currently offline ;)

My dear god. I am terribly sorry. We are an Alliance guild!

Right now we have grown to over 100 members! 40 of us are online atm! We accept everyone as long as they buy into the golden rule of treating each member with the utmost respect and kindness! Thank you! Please join us so that we can serve you and serve others as well.
yzak
Grunt
Grunt

Re: <At Your Service> The Nice Guys of Nostalrius (ALLIANCE)

by yzak » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:06 pm

over 150 members have joined and 40 online atm!
yzak
Grunt
Grunt

by Snowcone » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:11 pm

What time zone are the majority of your members in?

I'm very interested in joining. I'll be sure to message some people for an invite today in about an hour.

-Snowcone
Snowcone
Tester

by Crispin » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:40 pm

I love you guys :)
Crispin
Sergeant
Sergeant

by yzak » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:30 am

Crispin wrote:I love you guys :)

Well, we love you to!

Snowcone wrote:What time zone are the majority of your members in?

I'm very interested in joining. I'll be sure to message some people for an invite today in about an hour.

-Snowcone

The funny thing is I cannot say for sure. Because we have both many EU and USA folks. The good thing is that you always have someone to play with since many are online at all times! Check it out! you don't have to stay if it does not work out for you! No hard feelings =) we will always be here to serve you though~
yzak
Grunt
Grunt

by Zyfire » Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:29 am

Otherwise check which forum you are in, it says "Alliance guilds headquarters" ;)

Knight Zyfire - Lvl 60 Mage <Flashback>
Zyfire
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Next

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters