<At Your Service+At Your Disposal>We're all about kindness

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

Re: <At Your Service+At Your Disposal>We're all about kindne

by yzak » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:16 am

We are still going strong!!!!!!
yzak
Grunt
Grunt

by yzak » Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:19 pm

Both guilds are now stabilized and full. We will begin monitoring members and removing members who are inactive or have stopped playing. Getting in will be a bit more difficult, but if you are truly seeking a community of respect and care, just PM us and we will see if you are a good fit for us!
yzak
Grunt
Grunt

by yzak » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:06 am

In order to strengthen leadership, we have introduced two new GMs to handle management in AYS while I work with AYD.
yzak
Grunt
Grunt

by Happyjack » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:09 am

*WARNING* DO NOT JOIN THIS GUILD

Absolutely abuses power and takes advantage of it's members. Rules are strictly enforced on low level members yet the guild leader (yzak aka golgotha) will be very rude and deceptive once he get's his way. I was in the guild for some time and eventually a new sister guild was made. I volunteered to join the new sister guild to help bring it up and attract new members. Starting with just a few including myself, and a few other officers recruited over 300 new members. Once the max was achieved, we were either kicked out or demoted and told to "quit crying about it" and "@#$% off". I find this absolutely horrible that a guild leader would deceive people in order to build something he does not deserve. The only "co-leaders" and officers are either people who paid for his teamspeak, and/or website creation. If anyone has any questions feel free to message me in game for more details and I can give you the names of others who were removed/left for this reason.

The promise of promotions, benefits, and recognition was all a scheme in order to max out his guild members after all of OUR (other officers) hard work and dedication. Yzak simply has ignored the majority of us and immediately after we began warning other members, he posts a bunch of rubbish about "look what others are saying about our guild!" In which these are all spoof accounts.

BE WARNED
Happyjack
Tester

by Happyjack » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:12 am

P.S. I was a active player until my departure of the guild after my demotion. I made more website posts, comments, and communication than most of the current officers including the "guild leader". Ask many members who I ran with multiple times in dungoens, world pvp raids, and helping in group quests. Yet myself and many others were demoted, kicked, or forced to leave despite our MAJOR contribution to the guild.
Happyjack
Tester

by Eulderink » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:28 am

I'm sorry this happened to you Happyjack, but as far as I know, he demoted people in the beginning because there were too many people with positions. He stated he is not an experienced guildleader, hell even the least experienced, so he got some advice to change stuff. Yes many people were demoted and over a 100 people were kicked thanks to inactivity.

I never seen him abuse power, maybe because i don't know him that much yet i guess, but he is always respectfull when talking to me.

I think it's just a shame that u left just for a demotion.
Because i've got promoted, and don't pay for anything. I'm just trying to be active.
Never got something promised like benefits and such.

Well it's a shame i got banned on TS by you guys, wanted to talk a bit about what happened but didn't even get a chance. I can see why you're mad, in your eyes being mistreated, but i wish you the best of luck with a guild who isn't "deceiving" people ;)
Eulderink
Grunt
Grunt

by Happyjack » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:34 am

I didn't ban anyone from TS, I don't go on there anymore. I didn't leave because of my demotion, but for all the fellow people he has kicked, demoted, and cold shouldered. Regardless, I am just warning people of the guild including the ridiculous biased language rules, sexism (any girls instantly get favored over all males), and yes ABUSE. Say what you want but when you have other people put together a sister guild and then kick them after it's near the max amount of members, is abusive. Myself and other members wasted their time getting something together only to be demoted shortly after. It was all a scheme to have other people do the work for him. He had no problem letting us invite and other officer powers to get the guild together, but now it gets taken after AFTER it hits 300+ members? Give me a break.
Happyjack
Tester

by yzak » Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:21 am

You really didn't go in there, then what is this? It was you, Zaratria, and Joe(Luigí). I am Sun. I was able to connect before you banned me for "sucks to sucks". Very admirable...you, Zaratria, and Luigí(Steve) even banned Zeh...the person who volunteered to buy the Teamspeak for us. Why would you do that? He did nothing wrong. You guys had beef with me, leave them out of it.

Message I sent to all guild members regarding this issue:
Perhaps I should have made a conference with all of you before demoting everyone and making the change. However, I as the GM saw it fit to demote...and when it comes to such things, it is not something I can ask each person and see what they think.

It was something that was necessary as we have two large guilds and so the guild needed strong leadership starting immediately. I was spending all my time in AYD and so I rarely had time to jump between both guilds and manage. AYS was also becoming stagnant due to this. Furthermore, the officers could not do their jobs well because I never really gave them any strict guidelines and proper directions. I am to blame for that and I am sorry that I did not make the change sooner.

The new officers I chose, I chose based on how they reacted to the change and how they stepped in and became involved. Also, their history within the guild showed me that they truly believed in the guild philosophy and made that known to me in our meetings. Communication with them was also a big factor, it was a necessity that I know my officers as much as I could, and these guys did their part in giving me some of their time in regards to guild matters.

Lastly, there are some people who have been demoted and they see this as an affront to them and me stabbing them in the back. No. It is not me thinking any less of them nor do I think they cannot be an officer in the future. Everyone is eligible and if you are not an officer, it does not make you any less important to the guild. I merely demoted you because it was simply not the best fit for us due to things like real life, activity, responsibilities I would have to give, communication, etc. Some of you folks are just too busy, some of you folks just can't make the time commitment and share the burden of running the guild, and many of you I simply never talked to you about guild stuff and so I do not know your thoughts. You did not do anything wrong. But it would not be fair to other officers if I made everyone an officer.

Some of the members who left had qualms about their newly found rank. They did not agree with my decision of the new GMs and new officers. I tried my best to tell them that I did not mean to offend them, I only wanted to make it harder to be an officer because I would be expecting more from them. I wanted to see how each person would react and see if they would go about being an officer, even without such titles. Sadly, this was not the case for all and we could not come up with a compromise over the rank and guild direction.

I hope this clears things up and we can just move forward and continue being a good guild for Nost. Thanks!

Post I made before I demoted everyone:
After much deliberation, I am stepping away from AYS and giving full control of the guild to Saltus and Solaire. I trust them with the guild and after speaking with them over the past few weeks, I believe them to truly grasp the nature of our guild. I have watched them for the past few weeks and I have only seen them be extremely cordial and generous to guild members and players outside the guild. I know they will care for each member and do their utmost to promote the message of the guild.

They will have complete control over the guild and I will only mediate when necessary. They will assign their own officers who prove exemplary and recruit new members as they see fit. AYS and AYD will simply be under different management, but they will always be one and the same, sisters and brothers.

Congratulations!

Also, congratulations for Keddar and Twins. Keddar and Twins' actions this past week is what prompted me to write new standards for officers and leadership for the guild. What I saw in them and their actions brought to attention the need for greater communication and solidarity in the officer core. I thank them greatly.

-Golgotha, Sun, Yzak

Anyways, thank you for the free bump happyjack, I hope you keep posting so people can see this. Also, I will let people decide for themselves. But what you guys did on Teamspeak is just child's play so I am happy that you showed your true self. Thanks again~
yzak
Grunt
Grunt

by Happyjack » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:42 am

Yea 10+ people including 3-4 officers don't leave a guild they built just to troll. You can post whatever BS screenshots you want to sidetrack people from the real reason of my post. Making up things such as "you banned everyone from TS" is just silly. I am just letting the people know what a snake you really are. And another thing, people know your whole act is completely fake. You need to be a real person and quit with the fake laughing, "I am very lucky to know you", and ass kissing personality.
Happyjack
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters