< On Ya Bike > OCEANIC PvE/PvP guild

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

< On Ya Bike > OCEANIC PvE/PvP guild

by Robbie88 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:51 pm

<On Ya Bike> Is mainly an Australian/Oceanic based guild looking to recruit players to join it's core raiding team. As a guild we have a lot of experience with end game vanilla content and can offer great support with raiding, we intend to hit endgame content hard with the upcoming patches if we can find the required classes and numbers to join us and fit our raid times.

Raid times - Thursday - 7.30-12.00PM (AEST GMT+11) (9:30AM ST START)
Monday 7.30-12.00PM (AEST GMT+11) (9:30AM ST START)

Current Progression - All available content cleared

We are a friendly guild and if you have any questions at all don't be afraid to message any of the following players in game;

-Arathir
-Blitzenn
-Denyo
-Extracheez
-Gimicks
-Mortyh
-Sidetan

What we are looking for:
If you are looking to join our raiding team we hope that you have at least worked on your pre raid BiS gear,We want to see players that are actually keen to raid. On the topic of loot we will be deciding Who receives gear with a LootCouncil/DKP system, many factors come into play when we decide to do loot such as, dedication, skill, attendance and all round just how the player works.

We expect you to be punctual to our raids as any guild would. We understand that people have certain commitments and that is completely fine, just a quick notice before something pops up will do just fine.

We are also looking for just generally good players, we don't expect too much but just the basic understanding of the game and some of the boss mechanics in future patches etc, if you are unfamiliar we are more than happy to guide you through it and provide some assistance.

Recruitment Demand;

Mages- Low
Druids- High
Warriors- Low
Hunters- Low
Rogues- Low
Warlocks- High
Paladins- Low
Priests- Medium

We are also recruiting ALL classes to join our second raid group, which will be starting soon!

If you wish to apply please go to http://onyabike.shivtr.com/
Last edited by Robbie88 on Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:45 am, edited 21 times in total.
Robbie88
Grunt
Grunt

Re: < On Ya Bike > OCEANIC PvE/PvP guild

by Calebizza » Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:54 am

bumping this. Need more members, jump on it boys
Calebizza
Tester

by Fizzlespark » Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:15 am

Guys, this sounds fantastic. I'm currently in Canada but have been following Nostalrius and the forums pretty closely checking out the Alliance side Oceanic interest (Horde just isn't my thing). When I get back in May I hope to start a character on Nostalrius as an alt on retail seems like too much work with garrisons etc. I'll poke my head on the forums from time to time to see how things are going. PS: Awesome name for the guild!

Peace!
Fizzlespark
Tester

by artieman007 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:12 am

Hi all,

Note that those play times are Australia based, that is AEST.

7pm AEST is about 11am Server Time.

But that is a long way off, for now all are welcome!
artieman007
Tester

by Smellington » Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:30 pm

Dope guild loving it so far, hopefully we can get a solid core raid group going in the next months, get on this boys!
Smellington
Grunt
Grunt

by Fizzlespark » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:51 pm

I'm chomping at the bit to get home and get some Nostalrius action happening! ;)
Fizzlespark
Tester

by Smellington » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:26 pm

A lot of 60s coming up, boys get on this guild.
Last edited by Smellington on Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Smellington
Grunt
Grunt

by Robbie88 » Tue May 05, 2015 9:58 am

Still recruiting everyone is leveling dungeon runs going raids in the near future get on ya bike!!
Robbie88
Grunt
Grunt

by Robbie88 » Fri May 08, 2015 3:23 pm

BUMP
Robbie88
Grunt
Grunt

Next

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters