<WaterboardTheHorde> US based PvP

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

<WaterboardTheHorde> US based PvP

by XIIG » Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:33 pm

Hello, I'm Twelvegauge and the GM of this ragtag bunch. We started as few longtime friends that began playing Feb 2005 on the best PvP WoW retail ever had to offer - Firetree. After a long hiatus that started around late 2007, we're back.

We're a US/colonial/yank based guild. Our goal is glorious PvP. Premade groups and excelling in world PvP. Obviously we will be doing some PvE content as we're currently in that leveling grind and beyond once we get members to 60. I prefer keeping a smaller and active/dedicated roster. A close bunch of people that can joke, be lighthearted with an adult like atmosphere. Yet experienced and skillful. We ask our players to be at least 18 years old. Ideally this group will not exceed 75 people. Quality over quantity.

Things we're looking for (Preferences)

- Having Vanilla
or BC experience be it retail or private. We've just found it a bit easier to work with.
(not a dis qualifier)

- US based.
We have a few EU members already. Our times overlap and if we get enough players from that side of the pond, I may have a solution for our conflicting schedules while keeping you under our banner.

- Special focus on world PvP guild/group events. No complaining on the forums or open world about being ganked. I've noticed a near victim mentality with many alliance players on this server. Its sad and I see such a minimum presence from two of the largest PvP guilds the Alliance has to offer. We'd like to step in and correct that deficiency. Straight up, people on this side are getting bullied, open world and in town. Our world PvP and events include Kill on sight lists and bounties that will be paid out by myself, and the Co-GM when we get more establish. Actually, we've already paid out a small handful so far. So that's pretty much started. If you love open hostility with other guilds, believe me you'll love us.

- Be active online. We all have social lives. Maybe not some of you, but many of us. I don't ask nor expect you to play everyday or weekend. Lord knows, I won't be. However I'll be on quite a bit until we're able to determine a decent set of officers.

- VOIP. A given. Right now we're using skype voice call because as I mentioned earlier, tight knit group (hey, its free and 25 people) When membership expands in a few weeks, a mumble server will be purchased for our members to flow in and out of.

Things we don't want.

-Excessive trolling.
Which is pretty hard to draw our ire since our small group are loveable a**holes at heart. Be a cool and decent person in guild chat and VOIP. Pretty simple.

-Non activity Again, you don't have to be a "hardcore" 8 hour a day player or more. . But when we have world PvP groups, Guild events, PvE/raids and such, we want to have roster depth and available players. As it stands, anyone invited to the guild is an initiate for a week. One week of activity and contribution you get member status. Stay with us for 30 days and you're a Veteran with invite abilities. Additional Officers to be determined by GM & CO GM for conduct and play. If you can't make the initial week requirement you may be removed. Long periods of inactivity, the same. If you're leaving the game, I understand - just let us know.

-Grief within our faction Evidence of ninja looting and you're out. Theft from other players on deals made for armor, weapons, crafting etc etc will not be tolerated. If you steal mats, you either give the mats back or the fair amount in gold. Repeat incidents will be not be tolerated by our guild.

-Bad group player/behavior You won't always run dungeons with all your guildies. You'll have a few pick-ups here and there. When it happens, make a good name for yourself and this guild. Fulfill your class role (be good at it) and don't break up the continuity of the group.

Beyond that, we're pretty easy going people. Understand this guild is in its infancy, as we currently have just a small group of us. However, if you feel you're like minded and want in on the ground floor of something fun - we'd be happy to have you with us.

Any questions? - feel free to post them here. Don't hesitate to ask myself or our Co-GM in game as well.

GM: Twelvegauge
Co-GM: Puppybehindu

Thanks for reading.
XIIG
Private
Private

Re: <WaterboardTheHorde> US based PvP

by xMan » Thu May 21, 2015 12:38 am

Whisper me ing: xMen
60 lvl Huntard
xMan
Tester

by dallzyo » Fri May 22, 2015 2:24 am

Are you gona run lower lvl premades too? like 39,49. id like to join /w me ingame dallz ( i can be holy for premades until i hit r10 then ill switch ret porb )
dallzyo
Tester

by 2pumpchumpp » Tue May 26, 2015 10:57 pm

If your guild is still open for recruiting, I'd like to be a part of it. I got 2 main characters Manxbearxpig - level 16ish druid and Plaything - level 20 paladin (the pally is currently in a guild but not one I plan on staying in - in fact, will likely be leaving when next I log in). Obviously, still in the leveling stage, but I'd like to become part of and get to know a good guild while I'm leveling so that when I get to 60 I can be part of a team that teabags some horde XD

Just a bit more about myself: live in Nevada, mid 20s, full time job (Mon-Fri, 9-5) online mostly in the evening/night (around 8pm-12am pacific time) and of course, weekends when I don't have other plans. Been playing since Vanilla all the way to MoP.
2pumpchumpp
Grunt
Grunt

by PharstÅr » Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:36 am

Lol. I'd join but it seems I'm in a similar guild already even earlier in development.
PharstÅr
Sergeant
Sergeant

by chunass » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:07 pm

PharstÅr wrote:Lol. I'd join but it seems I'm in a similar guild already even earlier in development.

Nice necro m80
Chunass - 60 Night Elf Hunter
Chew - 60 Human Warrior
<Molten Core Swimteam>
chunass
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by PharstÅr » Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:25 pm

Nice necro necro?
PharstÅr
Sergeant
Sergeant

by darryl305 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:35 pm

Still recruiting? I got a dwarf priest. only lv 14 ATM THOUGH.
darryl305
Private
Private

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters