lf elitist guild [EU]

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

lf elitist guild [EU]

by sylonic » Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:50 am

--
Last edited by sylonic on Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
sylonic
Private
Private

Re: lf elitist guild [EU]

by Raidboss » Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:40 pm

sylonic wrote:As the title says, I'm looking for one. Gonna make the request as short as possible; Want a team of 10-15 (the more the merrier, actually) players that knows exactly what they're doing is of interest. Experience and reliability per individual is paramount. No freerides allowed.

Can bring 5 - 10 likeminded players if there's a guild out there on the same page as us.

"The great thing" is that there are only 3x English EU Guilds, so I imagen its not to hard to figure out if they are what you are looking for or not.
Raidboss
Grunt
Grunt

by mrmr » Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:28 pm

<Team Plak> all over again?
I'm not root of myself.
mrmr
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Raidboss » Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:33 pm

I doubt it. TP was professional ... making a forum post "lf elitist guild [EU]" doesn't seem too promising ;D
Raidboss
Grunt
Grunt

by sylonic » Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:57 pm

Raidboss wrote:I doubt it. TP was professional ... making a forum post "lf elitist guild [EU]" doesn't seem too promising ;D

Maybe I'm trying to raise awareness that there are players on this realm that actually knows how to play, seeking likeminded players. Not wanting to become part of a trenchguild such as yours. Secondly, not sure what you're trying to achieve shittalking in my thread, please leave it you fucking scrub.
sylonic
Private
Private

by Raidboss » Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:19 pm

sylonic wrote:
Raidboss wrote:I doubt it. TP was professional ... making a forum post "lf elitist guild [EU]" doesn't seem too promising ;D

Maybe I'm trying to raise awareness that there are players on this realm that actually knows how to play, seeking likeminded players. Not wanting to become part of a trenchguild such as yours. Secondly, not sure what you're trying to achieve shittalking in my thread, please leave it you fucking scrub.

So mad because I say " doesn't seem promising" ? Okay.
Well I was only implying that going out looking for a "elitist guild" with a sloppy forum post that doesn't provide any information what so ever, is nothing that a professional/ serious person would do in my mind.
Also the attitude that you show by not even making the effort to look at every EU guild (and by god we don't have many) doesn't speak for you. You would either going to end up thinking: "Well none of these guilds is what we are looking for & we should take matters in our own hands." or "This could work out I'm gone conntact the responsible person in PRIVAT & actually provide information that are a prove of me/us being good player/s."

Instead of taking this a hint that your approche to this matter might not be the right if you want to be taken serious, you go all out being insulted.
I sure hope you find what you are looking for.
Raidboss
Grunt
Grunt

by Mav » Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:28 pm

Raidboss wrote:TP was professional

:lol:
Mav
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Raidboss » Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:33 pm

*Compared to most other privat server guilds ;D
Raidboss
Grunt
Grunt

by Smyl » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:40 pm

sylonic wrote:As the title says, I'm looking for one. Gonna make the request as short as possible; Want a team of 10-15 (the more the merrier, actually) players that knows exactly what they're doing is of interest. Experience and reliability per individual is paramount. No freerides allowed.

Can bring 5 - 10 likeminded players if there's a guild out there on the same page as us.

Well I created today a post just waiting for approval from a staff. Well basicly I come from a Warcraft III clan located on EU. We have right now 156 players and around 50 activly joining our games and playing with us almost everyday.

We have decide to expand to WoW and since not everyone wants to play on free server since they are playing on officials I am looking for some players. I will have something over 10-15 players coming to this guild from start.
We require only time to time so we can raid together mostly or do PvP.
We offer our website services and of course the most important for WoW Teamspeak server.
http://www.brigandshaven.net/forums/

If you are interrested just write me PM and I will talk with you ASAP.
Hope I will see your respond.

-Clan BotR/BEA@Northrend
-magistrate of Brigand Empire clan (Europe@Northrend)
Smyl
Private
Private

by mrmr » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:32 pm

Raidboss wrote:TP was professional ...

Raidboss wrote:*Compared to most other privat server guilds ;D

<Team Plak> == <Team GMs>
very professional...
I'm not root of myself.