<Elysium> [A] (International/NA) Casual PvE/PvP

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

<Elysium> [A] (International/NA) Casual PvE/PvP

by WhisperX » Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:31 am

Have you aged a bit since WoW launched? Busy now with kids, a job, or a marriage? Still want to raid or PvP but are unsure if you'll have the time? There's a place for you!

Elysium is an NA based, but internationally friendly, casual PvE/PvP Alliance guild. Our leadership comes from a long history of raiding and competitive PvP both in WoW and elsewhere. The goal of Elysium is to create a community for players who may not have a lot of time available for power-leveling and consistent raiding, but who still want the support of a strong guild and access to end-game content. Recruitment is open with no set in stone requirements, and it will stay that way.

From leveling to 5-mans to world PvP, Elysium wants to provide an open community in which members can quickly find groups, PvP support, crafters, and whatever help they need. We want to eventually get into raid content, and we will require the standard levels of raid-readiness of our members, but without the timeline and strict schedule. Loot management will be up for discussion, we'll be waiting on a decision until we get an idea of what kind of a group we will be raiding with.

Our current goal for raid times (subject to change):

Saturdays - 40mans: 2pm EST- 7pm EST (7pm GMT - 12am GMT)

We'd like to keep the community 18+ for the most part, but we are also family friendly so we'll make exceptions for family members. We also promote a community of teaching and new-player mentoring, so we welcome new players as well, provided they are willing to learn.

If you are interested in Elysium, visit our subreddit, r/ElysiumOfNostalrius. The sub is public, drop a post in the recruitment thread to introduce yourself and you'll be accepted in-game. The sub is a placeholder forum, we're working on a permanent solution.

Whisper IGN: Limitless, Ostara, Noctyrne, Kalamity, Delyse or Stoopkid for an invite.

You can also join us on the open Nostalrius TeamSpeak 3 Server: nostalrius.opengame.pw
Last edited by WhisperX on Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:11 am, edited 13 times in total.
WhisperX
Grunt
Grunt

Re: <Elysium> [A] (International/NA) Casual PvE/PvP

by mike1097 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:45 am

Will there be a pvp section?
"Drunhall"
60 Protection Warrior
<It burns when I PvP>

Alliance
Nostalrius Begins PvP
mike1097
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Aldorian » Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:37 pm

Sounds good!
I'd want to join if play for Alliance)
Aldorian
Tester

by WhisperX » Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:06 pm

mike1097 wrote:Will there be a pvp section?

It will depend on member interest, personally I'm much more prone to world PvP but I'd organize BGs occasionally if there were members asking for it. It's something that I have quite a bit of experience in.
WhisperX
Grunt
Grunt

by Areyr » Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:31 am

Great idea because a lot of ppl that played WOW 10 years ago are close to/over 30 yo by now and have established jobs, family, social events etc. but still make some time to play it.
Areyr
Tester

by gazi05 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:15 am

I don't have a reddit account and I don't intend to have one. Can I just whisper you ingame or PM here on the forum? Please.
gazi05
Sergeant
Sergeant

by WhisperX » Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:12 pm

gazi05 wrote:I don't have a reddit account and I don't intend to have one. Can I just whisper you ingame or PM here on the forum? Please.

Sure :)
WhisperX
Grunt
Grunt

by Oxytauren » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:35 pm

Put a reply within your recruitment post on reddit, hope a website/forum appears eventually!
Oxytauren
Grunt
Grunt

by Alexpulos » Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:25 pm

Hi there!

This is the type of guild i am looking for i am eager to join, per the reddit site i am having some issues with my firewall. Can i whisper you in game to be apart of the team? Thanks!!
Alexpulos
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Next

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters