Raising awareness: Drain Mana Rank 4

Re: Raising awareness: Drain Mana Rank 4

by Nano » Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:08 pm

Confirmed. Thanks for your diligence. Sometimes things go unnoticed and we rely on players to continue the conversation so we can pursue 100% accuracy.
Please report any issues you have to the Bugtracker
Nano
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by diogenes » Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:34 pm

Nano wrote:Confirmed. Thanks for your diligence. Sometimes things go unnoticed and we rely on players to continue the conversation so we can pursue 100% accuracy.

Absolutely. I really hope I was not rude (sometimes internet anonymity gets the best of me). I may have been a tad ascerbic when I said it was "ridiculous," but I was just trying to highlight the fact that (if it had not been overlooked, which is what I suspected and the reason I made this post) evidence had been provided (because for some reason one of the comments in the bugtracker seemed to express doubt that the evidence was "conclusive).

I really enjoy playing on Nost, its by far the best experience i've had on a private server (though admittedly I've only played on 3 different private servers), and I just, as the title implied, wanted to raise awareness to an issue that will have a significant effect on Moam in AQ20 (when it is released), and a modest to significant effect on current warlock pvp.
diogenes
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by titsmcgeee » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:06 pm

so is it inc? i need to drain more paladin mana
titsmcgeee
Private
Private

by diogenes » Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:20 am

titsmcgeee wrote:so is it inc? i need to drain more paladin mana

It looks like it was finally assigned to a developper (it was assigned to viper 7 days ago according to the bug tracker) so hopefully we'll see rank 4 in the bwl patch this coming week.

Get ready healers, you're about to get oomed baby!
diogenes
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Previous

Return to Warlock