What's not working as intended?

What's not working as intended?

by kalleas » Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:36 pm

Are there talents and spells I should avoid as warlock because they are not working as intended on the server?
If there is already a thread that collect stuff like this plz post, maybe an official tool that lets me see this?

What talets and spells are not working as intended for the warlock and its pet?

I know the [Improved Drain Soul] buff that gives you mana reg only works like half the time.

I hear a lot of people is complaining about the succubus being very unresponsive and getting stuck in charm
animation without actually charming etc. can someone confirm?

Also heard that imp drain life doesnt work at all, can someone confirm?

I find nightfall proc much more often (per tic ofc) on drain soul then on corruption, just a feeling anyone noticed the same thing?
kalleas
Tester

Re: What's not working as intended?

by kalleas » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:13 pm

Found theses threads that covers some:

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=5538

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=22974
kalleas
Tester

by sownu » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:35 am

Things you listed actually work correctly.. And those lists are not updated.

Only actual bugs i have noticed is that CoR doesnt suspend Fear on mobs and that improved shadowbolt debuff can get resisted.
sownu
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by newtee2 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:52 pm

Spell lock not being instant comes to mind. Drain life being cancelled at a range beyond the range in the tooltip (usually keeps casting some distance beyond the specifird castable distance). Imp sb being resisted happens a lot to me.
newtee2
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Codeine » Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:13 am

lifetap not scaling with shadow mastery
Codeine
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Altoholic » Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:32 am

I don't know if it's warlock related, or pet related, but sometimes the voidwalker don't auto attack, when in defensive stance. It always happen versus caster mobs. When mobs comme to contact, it attacks (including casters mobs).
Altoholic
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Altoholic » Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:57 pm

The last part of the quest "Components for the Gold Bloodrobe" is bugued.
Workaround here.
Altoholic
Sergeant
Sergeant

by ravinki » Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:58 pm

kalleas wrote:I know the [Improved Drain Soul] buff that gives you mana reg only works like half the time.

I can confirm that [Improved Drain Soul] indeed is bugged and works about half of the time.
ravinki
Private
Private

by sownu » Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:31 pm

ravinki wrote:
kalleas wrote:I know the [Improved Drain Soul] buff that gives you mana reg only works like half the time.

I can confirm that [Improved Drain Soul] indeed is bugged and works about half of the time.

Bugged how ? You not get buff ? You get buff but it only gives you mana half of time ?
sownu
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Kikeron » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:10 am

Altoholic wrote:The last part of the quest "Components for the Gold Bloodrobe" is bugued.
Workaround here.

I did it last night and it worked normally. I didn't need to do any workaround! PvE server.
Kikeron
Sergeant
Sergeant

Next

Return to Warlock