+1000
Onírica
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Orc or ud for pvp, wpvp ?

by Drain » Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:29 am

Darkwinjax wrote:
Drain wrote:

ur literally retarded if you think 25% stun resist isn't better than wotf on warlock.

You shouldn't even bother posting at all if worthless 1 liner insults is all you can muster up. I provided an argument and supported it for the thread. Your post here does nothing but wastes space. Knowing this, you should reconsider who could be more retarded, between the two of us.
R I P: Untoten(29d, 12h), Schuss(54d, 10h), Bluten(27d, 8h), Angst(9d, 11h), Zauber(23d, 5h)
Retired from the Nost forums. Moved to Elysium. https://forum.elysium-project.org/index ... user=45003
Drain
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Darkwinjax » Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:18 am

Drain wrote:
Darkwinjax wrote:
Drain wrote:

ur literally retarded if you think 25% stun resist isn't better than wotf on warlock.

You shouldn't even bother posting at all if worthless 1 liner insults is all you can muster up. I provided an argument and supported it for the thread. Your post here does nothing but wastes space. Knowing this, you should reconsider who could be more retarded, between the two of us.

its obviously you, since you think a class like warlock has more benefit from fear / charm removal over a 25% chance to resist all stuns.

should I elaborate more on why you're wrong?
lookin like a school shooter when i walk into these halls
Darkwinjax
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Drain » Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:18 am

Again you post more worthless dribble that just wastes space and does nothing to support your argument(if it can so be called). Insulting people does not help your cause; quite the opposite. Instead of asking someone if you should elaborate on your point, you should already be doing it, having taken the time to post in the first place. Notice I didn't just insult people favoring Orc. I actually explained why I'd pick Undead. That is what you should be doing(although in reverse, technically). I'm generous enough to invest my valuable time to advise you with all of this. I hope you appreciate it. It should have already been common knowledge for forums however...
R I P: Untoten(29d, 12h), Schuss(54d, 10h), Bluten(27d, 8h), Angst(9d, 11h), Zauber(23d, 5h)
Retired from the Nost forums. Moved to Elysium. https://forum.elysium-project.org/index ... user=45003
Drain
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Darkwinjax » Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:38 am

Drain wrote:Again you post more worthless dribble that just wastes space and does nothing to support your argument(if it can so be called). Insulting people does not help your cause; quite the opposite. Instead of asking someone if you should elaborate on your point, you should already be doing it, having taken the time to post in the first place. Notice I didn't just insult people favoring Orc. I actually explained why I'd pick Undead. That is what you should be doing(although in reverse, technically). I'm generous enough to invest my valuable time to advise you with all of this. I hope you appreciate it. It should have already been common knowledge for forums however...

Your opinion has no say in this what so ever, you already have trinket removal + felhunter for all fear / charm effects in the game, on the other hand as an orc you get a 25% chance to resist stuns from rogues / warriors / grenades / tidal charm / paladins / hunters / bash, resisting any of this spells is HUGE and can turn a whole fight arround even more insane that you get a 1/4 chance to do it. I honestly don't give 2 shits about your opinion cause it's wrong, when it comes to races it's orc > ud > human = gnome (i still consider gnome superior since paranoia + perception still not enough to get through vanish).

This only gets worse in TBC where mace stun is a reality and the 25% stun resist really becomes really noticable throughout long games, on top of this Will of the Forsaken will be even more diminshed and on par with Perception since Paranoia + perception is insane for rogue / lock in 2v2 (Not to say that Will of the Forsaken is not the best racial in the game, it just isn't for warlocks).

cannabalize is literally useless in the large spectrum and if you say that the 25% chance isn't dependable while saying shit like the shadow resistance is nice (ofc it's nice shadow resistance is fucking bugged on this server) that has a (bugged higher than its supposed to) chance to resist a shadow spell. Just shut up and think before you post shit like "wotf is hands down the better choice".
Darkwinjax
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Baalls » Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:39 pm

First, if you are relying on your racial in pvp... give up because you already lost.

Alliance have an extra stun compared to Horde with the paladin's stun. However, many paladins will save the stun for a more advantageous situation. Stopping a healer > stopping a warlock. Warlocks dots can be cleansed, remember this. In a 1v1 situation an orc's stun resistance can be great. I think the most common go-to rationality behind this is the rogues stuns. However, with a little skill and a felhunter(the pvp demon of choice) you have the capability to see them coming. The best way to fight a rogue is to not them let open on you. If a rogue wants to use all their cooldowns(spec dependent) you auto-lose. *see world of roguecraft*

Undead however, as previously mentioned, have the more reliable form of active racials. Cannibalize heals you quicker than food and it can be used in combat. Not to mention it is incredible for leveling without stopping. Since your Insignia is on a 5min CD, why not use your trinket for poly and have WoTF for fear that you will use frequently. People try to make the excuse that "alliance have fewer warlocks so whats the point?" That does not mean you will not get feared. Since the most popular pvp classes seem to be warrior and mage.... pvp trinket for poly, wotf for fear, and felhunter for clutch situational tactics or secondary cc removal.

tldr; ud > orc but it doesnt really matter either way. play what looks cool.
Baalls
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Drain » Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:57 pm

"Just shut up and think before you post shit like "wotf is hands down the better choice"."
You should take your own advice here, being the one that posted worthless 1 liner comments to start with. You finally put in some effort this time however, so I'll give credit for that. You see, that's closer to the kind of post you should have made to start with, and spared everyone the other garbage that is of no use for anyone.

The Cannibalize isn't more valuable than a bandage. You need roughly 5700hp for Cannibalize to do in a longer time period than what a bandage does faster. That's assuming a corpse is always available, which it isn't. You probably never going to have that much health solo or in BGs either. But the point isn't the speed or amount of the heal... it's the cost. Bandages will start to add up on gold spent. 10 bandages is 2g worth of cloth down the tube. A Cannibalize every 2m allows you to heal for free. Bandages also have a CD, a CD which is not shared with Cannibalize. So, bandaging or not, you can still Cannibalize. It's just very useful when combined with Life Tap on this class, and I assume every Warlock has 2/2 on the talent in Classic(who the hell wouldn't?).
Last edited by Drain on Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Drain
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Darkwinjax » Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:04 pm

Drain wrote:"Just shut up and think before you post shit like "wotf is hands down the better choice"."
You should take your own advice here, being the one that posted worthless 1 liner comments to start with. You finally put in some effort this time however, so I'll give credit for that. You see, that's closer to the kind of post you should have made to start with, and spared everyone the other garbage that is of no use for anyone.

In a perfect world where everyone knows how to play, I wouldn't have to explain why 25% stun resistance is better than WotF, i'm an ideologist and aspire to live in such world, maybe now that you are educated i'll no longer need to waste my time, and you will avoid making bold claims like that in the future, because we already know it's your opinion, but your opinion is objectively wrong.
Darkwinjax
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Drain » Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:24 pm

It feels more like it's you that's wasting my time, since you are not apparently benefiting from anything I tried to give you. This is what I would call a lost cause(defective seat to keyboard unit?). A difference in opinion or strategy does not equal retarded or inability to play. I shouldn't have to explain such simple concepts as that, but you are simply too arrogant and narrow minded to listen to any reason. My generosity is running out. Do everyone a favor and by all means, stop wasting "your time" posting on our forum. If you are really so arrogant enough to view yourself so highly(reminds me of Peter Griffin really), then let the rest of us wallow in our lowly ignorance, unworthy of your presence. Do us that favor, will you? Thanks.
Drain
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Colezz » Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:58 am

Just use living action potion
Colezz
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

PreviousNext

Return to Warlock