Summoning bugging out sometimes.

Summoning bugging out sometimes.

by Codeine » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:31 am

What are the variables that cause summoning people to have no affect? I main a warlock and when i've been summoned and asked if I got the summon, nothing has popped up, sometimes resulting in summoning someone upto 3 times before it works. Even clicking yes to accept the summon occasionally nothing happens.

I've been with other warlocks before a raid summoning slow/late people and they say they have someone selected but when I target them and look at their target of target its not the correct person. Same has happened to me. WTF is going on, is luna bugged or just the server?

Gets kinda of annoying when 10 people are slow/late/ganked that needs summons and end up using 20 shards because half the time it doesn't work.
Codeine
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: Summoning bugging out sometimes.

by Soulxlock » Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:03 pm

Do not switch your targets during/after summon, not until the summoning process is completed and the summoned person is standing next to you. Only then go on and summon the next person.
Soulxlock
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Guybrush » Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:32 pm

Soulxlock wrote:Do not switch your targets during/after summon, not until the summoning process is completed and the summoned person is standing next to you. Only then go on and summon the next person.

You can switch target as soon as the runes spinning around your feet disappear.
Guybrush
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Codeine » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:41 am

I never switch targets while summoning, even waiting a little extra after the summoning circle has faded to make sure.

still bugs and half the summons never work.
Codeine
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Return to Warlock