Re: Koruu´s warlock school

by osa » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:38 pm

That means that Blessing of Salvation is not having any major impact
osa
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by noidburger » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:25 pm

I think I'll record my next raid and send you a link. It would either be MC on Monday or BWL on Tuesday.

My gear is getting there (380sp 10% hit) and it feels like I get more out of my gear than most warlocks I've raided with, but I'd love to get some tips.

I'll hit you up with a link early next week.

http://realmplayers.com/RaidStats/Playe ... Noidburger
http://realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer ... Noidburger (not showing my CoC, bloodvine vest/legs on here atm).
noidburger
Tester

by Nikoru » Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:50 pm

osa wrote:That means that Blessing of Salvation is not having any major impact

People that are convinced, that the blessing is the reason their DPS sucks or because they´re threatcapped are disillusional. But keep spamming pictures and keep the 300 dps average BWL DPS up, Mr. Genesis.
你好,我叫库鲁
60级术士
#1 DPS服务器
Nikoru
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Lifealert » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:38 pm

My worst fight is razergore. I do everrything i'm suposed to do such as using sp as often as I can and using sb as much as possible. My ping is 150-160, and I can't provide footage due to hardware limitations (my ingame framerate would drop significantly). I've watched your bwl recording and try to mimick you but to no avail. Can you pleaae provide some tips?

Also consumes are a non-issue. The only one I don't use for this fight is blasted lands int buff.
Lifealert
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Thefilth » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:45 pm

Nikoru wrote:
Rylox wrote:Exactly how many PI do you get per raid :D

One priest is assigned to PI me normally (rotates). All our priests are PI spec. All our locks get the PIs available. That should be the case in every guild: priest not being PI speced is kind of unacceptable.

Horde warlocks are threatcapped even without PI. Give PI to mages.
Thefilth
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by fonzi01 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:39 am

Lifealert wrote:My worst fight is razergore. I do everrything i'm suposed to do such as using sp as often as I can and using sb as much as possible. My ping is 150-160, and I can't provide footage due to hardware limitations (my ingame framerate would drop significantly). I've watched your bwl recording and try to mimick you but to no avail. Can you pleaae provide some tips?

Also consumes are a non-issue. The only one I don't use for this fight is blasted lands int buff.

You can't really hesitate when you see a mob. You have to know what you're going to do as soon as you see one. I honestly never use corruption, even if i'm shadow mastery spec. Also try and keep shadowburn on cooldown. Elixir of greater firepower is nice here as well. And most importantly, keep looking around the room, even while dps'ing mobs. If you're tunneling one area you're gonna have a bad time.

For mages: Always searing pain. They die too fast to melee.
For legionnaires: One shadowbolt usually will hit it. If there's no melee around it then you can maybe get away with two. After the sbolt use searing pain.
Dragons: Shadowbolt as much as you can until about 40-50%. Then searing//shadowburn.
fonzi01
Tester

by Lifealert » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:25 pm

I do all of those things. The mobs die really fast in our guild runs so getting a bolt on a legionnaire is next to impossible.
Lifealert
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Nikoru » Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:01 pm

Bumping already for the relaunch.
你好,我叫库鲁
60级术士
#1 DPS服务器
Nikoru
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Yasko » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:46 pm

Nikoru wrote:Bumping already for the relaunch.

I think a lot of warlock's would be happy about a written/video DPS guide made by Koruu :).
Yasko
Grunt
Grunt

by Marwat » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:48 pm

Yasko wrote:
Nikoru wrote:Bumping already for the relaunch.

I think a lot of warlock's would be happy about a written/video DPS guide made by Koruu :).

Yes, please ! Due to hardware issues I'd be unable to record one of my raids. After reading everything here I've come to the conclusion that my sad DPS in BWL is mostly my tank's fault; I often have to stop dps'ing because of threat issues... I'm not even flasking, rofl.

Anyway, a video or detailed guide on how do you play every part/boss in MC/BWL would be greatly appreciated :).

Thanks for everything
Marwat
Private
Private

Previous

Return to Warlock