Official Warlock Bug List

Re: Official Warlock Bug List

by Codeine » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:07 am

succubus still casts seduce even when its out of range, using its mana and nothing happens.
Codeine
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Eux » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:02 am

From my experience
#1 Voidwalker threat is abysmal and can not be working as intended. AGREE
#2 Voidwalker suffering spell does not provide aoe agro as intended DRAWS SOME AGRO
#3 Firestones do not work at all AGREE
#4 Eye of Kilrog is not working properly Mobs should not agro warlock after eye is attacked. UNTESTED
#5 Spell Coefficients are off for dots. FIXED
#6 Improved Drain Life is not working No bonus from talent NOT TESTED
#7 Improved Mana drain is not working No bonus from talent AGREE
#8 Summoning places your character into a bugged animation state and or problems with casting after. SOMETIMES
#9 Fear pathing makes target continue to run almost 40 yards in one direction instead of multiple directions Up to interpretation . What are you thoughts? UNCOMMON
#9 Drain soul is not receiving bonus from grim reach TRUE
#10 Improved drain soul is not working No bonus from talent SOMETIMES WORKS
#11 Pets in defensive mode sometimes attack monsters that are not attacking player NOT TESTED
#12 Pets wont obey command to attack or cast spells if target is los from them Partially fixed. Commanding to cast spell on target out of los the pet will not obey but physical attack command they will. NOT TESTED
#13 Pyroclasm is not working Unconfirmed NOT TESTED
#14 Amplify Curse is not applying to Curse of Exhaustion. Talent is working for curse of agony NOT TESTED
#15 Succubus won't cast seduce if she's taking damage with SL, not before a certain amount of time ofc, she'd rather spam Iesser invis NOT TESTED
Additional:
#Shadow Mastery only works on corruption
#Casting corruption while moving may result in interruption
Eux
Tester

by Tubesssbm » Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:41 am

So it looks like these bugs haven't been touched at all since server release...
Tubesssbm
Tester

by tolwyn » Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:45 am

I've come across a bug where I completed the first quest for "Impsy" (http://db.vanillagaming.org/?quest=8419) and now I cannot get the second part of the quest to continue on (http://db.vanillagaming.org/?quest=8421) . I was able to do Niby's quests and finish the Inferno summon, but cannot talk or interact with Impsy at all anymore.
tolwyn
Tester

by Sunsi » Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:41 pm

Eux wrote:From my experience
#1 Voidwalker threat is abysmal and can not be working as intended. AGREE
#2 Voidwalker suffering spell does not provide aoe agro as intended DRAWS SOME AGRO
#3 Firestones do not work at all AGREE
#4 Eye of Kilrog is not working properly Mobs should not agro warlock after eye is attacked. UNTESTED
#5 Spell Coefficients are off for dots. FIXED
#6 Improved Drain Life is not working No bonus from talent NOT TESTED
#7 Improved Mana drain is not working No bonus from talent AGREE
#8 Summoning places your character into a bugged animation state and or problems with casting after. SOMETIMES
#9 Fear pathing makes target continue to run almost 40 yards in one direction instead of multiple directions Up to interpretation . What are you thoughts? UNCOMMON
#9 Drain soul is not receiving bonus from grim reach TRUE
#10 Improved drain soul is not working No bonus from talent SOMETIMES WORKS
#11 Pets in defensive mode sometimes attack monsters that are not attacking player NOT TESTED
#12 Pets wont obey command to attack or cast spells if target is los from them Partially fixed. Commanding to cast spell on target out of los the pet will not obey but physical attack command they will. NOT TESTED
#13 Pyroclasm is not working Unconfirmed NOT TESTED
#14 Amplify Curse is not applying to Curse of Exhaustion. Talent is working for curse of agony NOT TESTED
#15 Succubus won't cast seduce if she's taking damage with SL, not before a certain amount of time ofc, she'd rather spam Iesser invis NOT TESTED
Additional:
#Shadow Mastery only works on corruption
#Casting corruption while moving may result in interruption

1. Is as it was in vanilla
2. Is as it was
4. Yeah, Eye aggro transfers to warlock, as it was in vanilla
6. Not sure this bug EVER existed, if it did, it was fixed before MAY.
8. Cast Rain of Fire to fix animation.

10. It is as it always was... The talent procs when the mob dies from the damage tick of DS. If your dots or pets get the last hit, you will not get a proc. It has to be the Drain Soul damage. Yes, it is a completely useless talent. - Proven wrong below. Talent works differently from Vanilla on Nost, but is inconsistant.

Actually, the huge bug is that the pets heal and regain mana WAY faster then they did in vanilla... like 5 times faster. We used to resummon the VW every two or three fights because he was near dead and had no mana to consume shadows. Here, there is really no reason to ever purchase consume shadows.
Last edited by Sunsi on Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sunsi
Private
Private

by silhlol » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:02 pm

Sunsi wrote:10. It is as it always was... The talent procs when the mob dies from the damage tick of DS. If your dots or pets get the last hit, you will not get a proc. It has to be the Drain Soul damage. Yes, it is a completely useless talent.

It does'nt work like this on this server at least. What i see is i get buff from talent every time i kill the mob even if it's my CoA that killed it.
silhlol
Tester

by Botmaster5 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:03 pm

silhlol wrote:
Sunsi wrote:10. It is as it always was... The talent procs when the mob dies from the damage tick of DS. If your dots or pets get the last hit, you will not get a proc. It has to be the Drain Soul damage. Yes, it is a completely useless talent.

It does'nt work like this on this server at least. What i see is i get buff from talent every time i kill the mob even if it's my CoA that killed it.

yes. any damage generated from you (direct or DoT) that kills the mob while you channel will trigger imp drain soul. if your pet gets the KB it wont proc
<Titans of War> Xashe
"Behold those who have power, and who are not afraid to wield it. Behold... the warlocks!" - Gul'dan
Botmaster5
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Sunsi » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:37 pm

Reported Bug - Shadow Mastery only works with Corruption

I can refute this reported bug; it definitely works with Shadow Bolt.

Tested by using MD Ruin w/Succubus, and then converting to SM/Ruin. Values are in the same range.
MD/Ruin w/o Succubus were lower than current values.
Sunsi
Private
Private

by Lovestar0 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:58 am

I noticed the improved curse of agony does not change the value in the spell book can anyone check this out and yes the affliction talent tree seems broken, a real shame as I loved my affliction lock 10 years ago hope they Fix this soon.
Lovestar0
Tester

by darkreignfox » Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:41 pm

Tested at lvl 21:

Amplify Curse

Increases the effect of your next Curse of weakness or Curse of Agony by 50%, or your next Curse of Exhaustion by 20%. Lasts 30 sec.

Curse of Agony (Rank2)

Curses the target wit agony, causing 180 Shadow damage over 24 sec. This damage is dealt slowly at first, and builds up as the Curse reaches its full duration. Only one Curse per Warlock can be active on any one target.

Now If I take the Amplify Curse, Id assume that my damage with CoA should go up to 270.

Instead if I follow my combat log for fighting 2 mobs that are lower level than me with just CoA I get:

4 x 7 = 28 Damage
4 x 15 = 60 Damage
4 x 23 = 92 Damage
Total = 180

And its not like the mobs / combat log showed them resisting any of it.

Curse of Recklessness

Curses the target with recklessness, increase melee attack power by 20 but reducing armor by 140 for 2 min. Cursed enemies will not flee and will ignore Fear and Horror effects. Only one Curse per Warlock can be active on any one target.

Kind of works ok if you cast it on a non feared mob.

Unfortunately if you try to use it to stop a feared mob running away, it doesn't work and often just leads to the mob running / stopping intermittently.

Update

Ok I'm a bit of a muppet, I forgot amp curse was a cast ability and not a always on option.

Feel free to shoot me.

:lol:
darkreignfox
Grunt
Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to Warlock