by Theloras » Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:10 am

Edited
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

Re: Complete Druid BiS List for Resto, Bear, and Cat

by Doofoos » Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:32 am

Theloras wrote:Shall I go on?

No, please move it to the private conversation.
Doofhoof - Tauren Druid - <KGB>
Doofoos
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Theloras » Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:36 am

Edited
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Draenin » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:52 pm

Edited
Draenin
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Norjak » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:04 pm

Edited
Norjak
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by euronmisc » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:43 pm

To get back on topic, replying to Hammersplat a few pages back. Only the 15 people closest in melee range will take nature damage on Huhuran when she enrages (or isnt tranqed), so as a healer you won't need NR there.

Viscidus is a bit weirder, as mentioned he consistently does a nature damage volley, which is partly resistable and applies a poison dot, which is not resistable.

He also spawns poison clouds, which shouldn't cause any problems. Besides this he does nothing else that can do any damage on the raid, and even his melee hits on the tank are weak.

It's probably possible to kill him without much NR nowadays, but if your entire raid goes in without any NR you won't be able to outheal the aoe damage and dispel the dot. Your druids and paladins will be spam dispeling the dots, while priests heal any damage. There's also the shattering phase which gives you some time to recover from the aoe fest and top everyone off.

I imagine the horde are probably gonna have an easier time with poison cleansing totems.

Tl;dr NR helps, but it's not a huge deal unless the entire raid has none.

Edit: Lol at all the editing, not that I don't appreciate it but I'm not too keen on having my own post altered without a notice.
euronmisc
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Doofoos » Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:35 pm

Well i messed up again when i thought i need 150 NR from gear ... i get the confirmation that i will need +90 nature resist from the gear, +60 will come from totem\aspect, and total is 150.
+90 nr from gear doesn't look like a big problem, gonna investigate a bit later.

Using this list
1) Looks like +10 head\legs ZG enchants aren't available till 1.11 :(
2) Trading +33 healing on shoulders for 5 nr is not a good idea.

Trying to get NR without losing much stats, my calculations so far:
  • Racial: +10 nr
  • 1.9 Cloak Enchant: +15 nr
  • T2 chest: lots of stats, +10 nr
  • Cenarion Reservist's Leggings: 13 sta\29 healing, +25 nr (must have)
So, it's total of 60 nr without any significant loss of other stats. Next items will hit our stats:
  • [Belt]Chloromesh Girdle: +20 nr (losing 16 int and 62 healing to Corehound Belt)
  • [Trinket]Heart Of Noxxion: +10 nr (losing 44 healing to Royal Seal or manaregen from Blue Dragon trinket)

There is more choices after getting 60 nr, but dont forget im not considering World Dragons or expensive items, im trying to keep 5\8 t2 for -0.2 regro cast time and keeping in mind ZG head\legs\shoulders enchants.
What do you guys think?
Doofhoof - Tauren Druid - <KGB>
Doofoos
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Hammersplat » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:05 am

Not sure how your guild plans to do that fight Doofhoof, but I think we will be decursing so I am replacing my lowest int/mp5 stuff. This makes the trinkets and rings more attractive.

Any one know if there is a decurse meter that works?
Hammersplat
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Norjak » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:54 am

Arcane Crystal Pendant looks good as a Moonkin neckpiece, so I checked how to obtain it & it appears to be from a lvl 50 Mage class quest, specific to Mages :-\
Norjak
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

PreviousNext

Return to Druid