Vanilladruid - Feral Cat Website

Vanilladruid - Feral Cat Website

by applesandoranges » Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:10 pm

Hi there!

At this point I feel kind of silly posting this website, as I spent a ridiculous amount of time building the Item List, only to find a complete Druid BiS list stickied here.

You can find my website here: http://vanilladruid.com

Vanilladruid.com was created to make it easier for those of us who raid as Feral DPS to pick gear upgrades and increase efficiency, not to mention remove some of the completely detrimental views on Feral DPS. Following the information on the website will guarantee competitive DPS in addition to superb utility in any PvE environment.

The website is by no means finished, so any and all input is much appreciated.

Currently on to-do list:

- Add enchants list - high
- Expand on rotations - medium
- Add farming lists - low
- Clean up design and add more information - ongoing

P.S.: The website does not have a proper design for mobile/tablet, and will look weird in certain resolutions. Let me know if you're on a desktop or laptop and having issues with the design.

- Outcry
Last edited by applesandoranges on Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
applesandoranges
Private
Private

Re: Vanilladruid - Feral Cat Website

by Taladril » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:18 am

Cool website. Though you'll have to carefully go over your gear list. I already saw some hover over bugs for items showing the wrong hover item. Sorry to burst your bubble with the gear. I'll burst it again and say that I made a consumable list as well though it's not broken down specifically to feral druids. Any feral though should have enough brains to look at whats offered to rogues and dps warrs and make their own list. https://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=23175
Officer of <Blacklisted>
Taladril
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by applesandoranges » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:26 am

Thanks for the feedback, Taladril.

I was expecting some hover bugs, but these are a snap to fix. I already saw some consumable lists and gear lists elsewhere, but I figured it'd be good to have it all in one easy to use website instead of spread around random posts on forums. That being said, your lists were pretty darn comprehensive, so I guess it might not be as useful as I first thought.

At any rate it's good web-design practice, and something for a portfolio :)
applesandoranges
Private
Private

by Droom91 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:42 am

applesandoranges wrote:Thanks for the feedback, Taladril.

I was expecting some hover bugs, but these are a snap to fix. I already saw some consumable lists and gear lists elsewhere, but I figured it'd be good to have it all in one easy to use website instead of spread around random posts on forums. That being said, your lists were pretty darn comprehensive, so I guess it might not be as useful as I first thought.

At any rate it's good web-design practice, and something for a portfolio :)

Thanks alot for the website mate =)
i hope u fix stuff whenever its possible.

/hug
Droom91
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Taladril » Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:46 am

One of the most useful things would be to update the information contained in this site. It is ancient and not updated with tons of broken stuff as far as I can tell. But when you delve it is very useful - at least what's there. Stuff like the str/agi crossover point given crit should be captured and shown in a more useful way. Also it has rotations etc that are slightly different than yours that are worth mentioning.
http://tangedyn.pbworks.com/w/page/1936 ... ont%20Page
Officer of <Blacklisted>
Taladril
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by applesandoranges » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:10 pm

That's a well of information!

Thanks for the feedback and contribution, I'll update and give a better response after a few hours of efficiency.
applesandoranges
Private
Private

by applesandoranges » Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:35 pm

Website has been updated with todays work.

Cleaned up some hover errors, redesigned the layout a bit, added consumables list and some information.

I'll do more of the same tomorrow, but I have been told to have some sort of fun tonight, and apparently that does not include web-design.

Still a lot to do, but at least it's easier on the eyes now.
applesandoranges
Private
Private

by Keftenk » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:33 pm

Am I blind or missing something?
...where is this website?
Keftenk
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by applesandoranges » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:34 pm

Keftenk wrote:Am I blind or missing something?
...where is this website?

I'll embellish it a bit so it's easier to catch. The website is www.vanilladruid.com
applesandoranges
Private
Private

by Keftenk » Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:18 pm

Ahaha oops...derp me <___>
Keftenk
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Next

Return to Druid