State of the Resto Druid

State of the Resto Druid

by LaCosaNos » Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:46 am

Im new to druids in vanilla so Id like to ask all you endgame druids - how does the druid class scale in 1.12 compared to other healing classes?

Whats the biggest forte and weakness?
LaCosaNos
Private
Private

Re: State of the Resto Druid

by Taladril » Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:21 am

Druids have a harder time keeping up with other healers currently but it's because of quick kill times, static bosses, and bad itemization for some key slots. Come AQ and eventually Naxx, druids will get stronger and stronger with their strong hots and excellent scaling. They are on par with priests as top heals endgame.
Officer of <Blacklisted>
Taladril
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Draenin » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:22 am

I think we're at the point, with BWL being farmed to shit along with all current content that "innervate bot" isn't just a joke anymore, paladins just complete wrekt when it comes to sustained/topping up healing. At the moment, druids aren't doing so well.

Hopefully things will pick up once AQ comes out, but my hopes are kinda low.
Draenin
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Keftenk » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:28 am

Draenin wrote:I think we're at the point, with BWL being farmed to shit along with all current content that "innervate bot" isn't just a joke anymore, paladins just complete wrekt when it comes to sustained/topping up healing. At the moment, druids aren't doing so well.

Hopefully things will pick up once AQ comes out, but my hopes are kinda low.

Wut? It's actually quite even when you're comparing competent healers. I would agree slightly that yes Paladin and even Priest have a slight edge up on us, but Druid can compete just fine right now.
Keftenk
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Draenin » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:34 am

"quite even"
lmao dude, you're delusional if you think a Druid would be able to out-heal a Priest/Paladin with the same gear/skill. Druids have their strength in utility not in healing, which is why I play a druid not a Paladin or Priest. I think we'll do well when AQ is released at the start, but we'll fall behind again once everyone gets AQ gear.
Draenin
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Draenin » Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:12 pm

My favourite part is the coalition loot council cuck ignores parts of my post and focuses on one word.
Draenin
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Keftenk » Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:13 pm

Your salt is very real.
Keftenk
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Draenin » Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:16 pm

Can't handle being told your weaknesses and flaws? I suppose that's why you're pulling shit numbers with nearly full BIS
Draenin
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Keftenk » Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:29 pm

Again, talking shit you have no idea about. I'm assuming from your ignorant comment you think I'm Restoration, huh? But you're right those are shit numbers, but again, good thing I'm not Restoration else that'd be quite sad indeed.

Not to forget to mention when I am asked to spec into Restoration I still continue my support role.
Last edited by Keftenk on Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Keftenk
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Next

Return to Druid